Here, dear reader, has a detailed report from Arab travelers on tourism in Istanbul 2020, Turkey, which is the largest city in Turkey in terms of population and the seventh in the world as well, and due to its distinguished location as it is located along two continents where it overlooks the European and Asian side, so you can see in this city The ancient, whose history extends back to the years BC, many ancient, archaeological and cultural civilizations that you will not find anywhere, so Napoleon Bonaparte described it as the best choice if we needed to make the world a capital, and it would find ancient Islamic civilizations and spirituals that permeate p Oukk, and the originality of Christianity in the Hagia Sophia, which is one of the greatest masterpieces ever, let’s go on a quick tour where we recognize the Tourism in Istanbul And the history of that ancient city.
Table of Contents
The most beautiful places of tourism in Istanbul 2020
Tips when visiting Istanbul
- If you decide to make Istanbul your next tourist destination, dear reader, here are the most important tips that can make your trip more enjoyable.
- Go to the local markets to roam around and learn about the nature of the city and its inhabitants and traditions and if you want to buy souvenirs, you will find many options that will definitely help you.
- You will find a lot of food carts in local markets at street vendors, so do not miss the experience of Turkish folk cuisine to have lived the full experience.
- Tourism in Istanbul is not limited to daytime activities only, as the city has a magical night so do not miss the night tours, watch live performances in the public streets and experience cafes.
- In Istanbul, you will find abundant accommodations such as luxury hotels, apartments and simple guest houses, and their prices vary, including dear ones and cheap ones, so you will always find what suits your request.
- Always try as much as possible to use public transportation and the metro in the city due to the low prices, and do not resort to the use of taxis except in the extreme necessities, so the cost is high, or try to use the mobile applications that provide you with a car that takes you wherever you want.
- If you are a meat lover, do not miss the grilled kebab experience in Istanbul. Kebab is one of the dishes that the Turkish people are distinguished for, and taste the different sweets with a cup of tea that will remain stuck in your mind throughout your life.
- If you love warm weather, spring and early summer are the best time for you to visit Istanbul, but if you do not like crowds, you can spend a special winter in it despite the stormy winter weather in the city.
The best places of tourism in Istanbul, Turkey
Istanbul is a large, sprawling city that you will not be able to explore easily, but on a river tour of the Bosphorus Strait you can be introduced to all the landmarks of the city.
Taksim Square contains many restaurants, international shops and luxury cafes, so the square is an attraction for all visitors to the city, where they take a tram and go on a night tour to discover the magic of the city.
the blue Mosque
It is also called the Sultan Ahmed Mosque which consists of 5 domes and 6 minarets decorated in a professional handcrafted way and distinguished by the blue color in its tiles, so the mosque is considered one of the most beautiful architectural buildings that can be visited at all.
Hagia Sophia is the second largest cathedral in the world that contains stunning domes and ornaments that people of all religions visit because it combines Islamic and Christian culture as it was a church in ancient times and then turned into a mosque in 1931.
The bridge is located on the Bosphorus Sea and what distinguishes it is that it contains many amazing types of seafood, whether from street vendors or luxurious seafood restaurants, you can have lunch or dinner and enjoy the view of the sea on a unique evening.