Renting a car in Bosnia is one of the easiest things these days, as there are many sites that offer the cheapest car rental prices in Bosnia, in addition to the large number of companies in this field.
And when you plan your trip to Bosnia, you must not forget to put the idea of renting a car in Bosnia at one of the Bosnian airports in order to take you to your hotel or even to move you during the trip faster and easier than public transportation.
However, going to a car rental site in Bosnia and booking the car directly is not entirely correct, before that you need some advice and instructions on the requirements to rent a car in Bosnia and some other things.
So we have prepared this comprehensive guide to be a complete reference for everyone who wants to rent a car in Bosnia.
Requirements for renting a car in Bosnia
Before proceeding to book a Bosnia car through any of the various car reservation sites, which is a site Rental cars Best of all, you need:
• Driving license: You need it to be able to drive without fear of legal penalties, and most companies require it primarily to deliver you the car, preferably an international or local local license translated.
• Visa: You need to pay the rental cost, and most of the time the amount will not be deducted until the vehicle is received. Some companies offer a Bosnian car rental service without a visa and pay cash in their office upon arrival.
The most important tips on renting a car in Bosnia
• Always choose the best car rental companies in Bosnia that have been rated by clients they have dealt with, and we will show you the best of these companies at the end of this report.
• We advise you to read the car rental companies policies and conditions in Bosnia well before proceeding to book.
• If you do not possess an international or translated driver’s license, you can rent a car with a driver in Bosnia from companies that provide this service, for an additional cost in addition to the base cost.
• To get discounts on the cost of a car rental in Bosnia, book early in advance of your travel time and save more money to enjoy your trip more.
• Check with the company about car insurance and choose the companies that offer comprehensive insurance on their cars to avoid paying high costs if one of the parts is inadvertently damaged and make sure that the air conditioner and internal appliances work well as soon as you receive the car and do not forget to ensure the presence of fire extinguisher and spare wheels.
• When you receive the car, make sure that the fuel tank is full of fuel and ask the representative if it is your responsibility to supply the car with fuel when it is delivered or whether the company takes care of it.
• Check your cars and make sure it is the same car that you requested and if the company delivered you a car that you did not like or that you requested, request a replacement immediately so that you can deliver another car.
The best car rental company in Bosnia
There is a large group of sites and companies that offer a car rental service in Bosnia, some of which are good, some of which are not recommended to deal with, and for your convenience the following is a list of the best 4 car rental companies in Bosnia through the site Rental cars Famous:
Enterprise: It is the best car rental company in Bosnia according to its customer evaluation, it got a rating of 7.7 for its reliability, staff efficiency and quality of service provided ..read more
Euro company: The company offers car rental service at one of the airports in Bosnia or anywhere in Bosnia, you can quickly receive the car at the airport, and the customer value this company with an evaluation of 8.3 ..read more
Europe Car: It is a suitable option if you want to rent a Bosnian car. It owns a large group of cars, and the customers rated this company with a rating of 7.8 for its speed in delivering the car and its cleanliness.read moreRead:The cost of tourism in Bosnia .. the cheapest among the countries of Europe and one of the most attractive countries
Avis: It is a suitable option if you want to rent a van in Bosnia. It owns a large group of cars. The customers evaluated this company with a rating of 6.9 because of its speed in delivering the car and its cleanliness.read more
Important instructions while driving in Bosnia
• Take the right path from the road while driving in Bosnia in general. The presence of the driver’s seat on the left symbolizes driving on the right.
• It is absolutely essential to wear a seat belt while driving for your own safety and to avoid traffic offenses deducted from the amount of insurance refunded to you.
• Using a mobile phone while driving may distract you greatly, which leads to traffic accidents. It is preferable not to use the phone when driving.
• Sit children under 12 years in the back seats of the car and make sure to fasten their seat belts to keep them safe.
• Careful safety and haste in the wheel. Be careful when driving a car to avoid traffic accidents or damage to some external vehicle parts by scratching or destroying, so deducting the price from the amount of insurance you paid.