Here are the most prominent landmarks in the Emirates, the United Arab Emirates has recently emerged as one of the most important tourist and leisure destinations for different nationalities around the world, due to its distinctive Arab heritage and the enormous urban development witnessed in recent decades, represented by its famous tourist attractions such as Burj Khalifa, and Jumeirah Island Dubai Mall.
The UAE has all the tourism elements that made it worthy of this position, through the availability of many hotels of different levels between luxury hotels and modest economic hotels, and there are many commercial markets that are full of all kinds of clothing, products and distinctive handicrafts, held by the Dubai International Festival Shopping is one of the best shopping festivals around the world.
In the following article on Arab travelers, we will learn about the most important landmarks in the Emirates.
Landmarks in the Emirates
Dubai is known as the capital of international shopping in the Middle East. Dubai is an attractive city for tourists and their families from various countries of the world in a large way, due to the availability of historical and cultural attractions and its possession of many of the most beautiful tourist attractions scattered in the Emirates, including:Read:Abu Dhabi Landmarks
- Burj Khalifa is the tallest tourist building in the world with a length of 828 m, which was officially opened on January 4, 2010.
- It represents the highest skyscraper located in the Emirate of Dubai, and one of the most famous tourist attractions that no tourist can miss during his trip to Dubai.
- Burj Khalifa includes many tourist activities that you can do to obtain pleasure and entertainment during his visit, including:
- Visit the Burj Khalifa balcony, which is the highest balcony available to the public to enter, through which you can see the entire emirate of Dubai, and watch festive activities from above, as if you were looking at the planet from the far space, and you can also take some memorial photos.
- You can visit the Burj Khalifa Park, which is directly in front of it, and it is one of the most beautiful gardens overlooking the tower and the famous Dubai Fountain. The park extends over an area of 11 thousand square meters and holds many celebrations, events and tourist activities.
- It is located inside the Burj Khalifa, the highest mosque in the world, which you can visit and worship inside for some time.
Read:Umm Al-Na’san Island
Burj Al Arab
- The Burj Al Arab, located in the emirate of Dubai on the island of Jumeirah, has been classified as the largest hotel in the world, and it is one of the national projects supervised by Sheikh Mohammed Al Maktoum.
- The Burj Al Arab Hotel was established as a huge ship sail and is located 100 meters from the island’s beach, at an altitude of 321 m, to become overlooking the entire coast of the Emirate of Dubai.
- The hotel is characterized by its elegant design and elegant decoration, and during your visit you can do many recreational activities, most notably:
- Enjoy visiting one of the most famous clubs specialized in health therapy, massage and enjoying the jacuzzi, in addition to visiting the rooms related to fitness, which is the “Al Sawan Health Club” located on the 18th floor of the Burj Al Arab Hotel.
- Visiting a number of luxury hotel restaurants that provide luxury foods for tourists, and eating them while watching the bright lights and fireworks that are launched to surround the hotel at night.
The Emirate of Sharjah represents one of the most beautiful places and tourist attractions in the Emirates, as it was classified as the capital of Arab culture, as well as the capital of Islamic culture for the year 2014, the Emirate of Sharjah includes many tourist attractions, markets and natural landscapes that make it an excellent tourist entertainment front, and the various tourist places in the Emirate Sharjah, which makes it a distinguished tourist destination for families, and one of the most beautiful tourist attractions in Sharjah:Read:Where is the largest pyramid in the world
- Sharjah Aquarium is one of the most prominent landmarks of Sharjah, which through its visit you can explore the amazing nature in the depths of the sea, where it shows you a reflection on the forms of wonderful marine creatures, local, which you see the beauty of the nature of water.
- Sharjah Aquarium exhibition consists of two floors fully equipped with twenty water basins containing more than one hundred and fifty types of marine creatures of various shapes and sizes between rocky beaches and coral reefs, and there is also a marine museum and recreational breaks that represent all ways of comfort for its visitors.
- Sharjah Aquarium opens its doors for visitors all days of the week except for Sunday, from eight in the morning until eight in the evening for Saturday, from Tuesday to Thursday, and on Friday from four in the afternoon until ten in the evening.
- The admission price is AED 25 for adults, AED 15 for children.
Al Qasba, Sharjah
- The city of Al Qasba, Sharjah is a different and distinct water destination of its kind, which occupies an important place among the best tourist places in the United Arab Emirates.
- Al Qasba is a tourist destination that combines cultural culture and entertainment, offering many leisure activities suitable for families and all different age years.
- The activities that you can do during your visit to the Al Qasba Sharjah site vary, and the first of these activities is the experience of riding the wheel of the Emirates Emirates, the most prominent landmark of Al Qasba, which is located at an altitude of 60 meters, and what distinguishes it is that its booths are fully air-conditioned and give you amazing view of the borders of the Emirate of Sharjah from the top And even the Arabian Gulf coast connecting Dubai.
- Visitors can watch the dancing water shows of the musical fountain that mix with attractive colors and distinctive rhythms of the soul, and these shows are held daily and around the clock.
- It has a “children’s fun corner” that you can take your children to take a fun recreational trip mixed with culture, as it includes a lot of entertainment and educational games as well.
The Emirate of Al Ain follows the emirate of Abu Dhabi in its geographical division, but it has attractive tourist characteristics that make it unique from the rest of the tourist places in the Emirates, where the Emirate of Al Ain is distinguished by its desert nature, which represents a haven for Emiratis to escape from the humidity of the Emirati cities overlooking the sea.
The Emirate of Al Ain receives visitors to enjoy the cool and refreshing desert air, on Friday. The Emirate of Al Ain includes a wonderful strip of tourist places in Dubai. The Emirate of Al Ain has been called the city of gardens due to the large number of green spaces in it.
Among the most beautiful sights in it:
One of the most visited places for tourists who want to enjoy sightseeing in the Emirate of Al Ain from a high surface, where Jebel Hafeet represents the second highest mountain peak in the United Arab Emirates.
The road leading to the mountain is a special tourist adventure and adventure for anyone who loves to drive on bumpy mountain roads.
Al Ain Oasis
- Al Ain Oasis is considered one of the most beautiful natural tourism places in the Emirate of Al Ain, and some view it as the most beautiful in the entire United Arab Emirates.
- Where Al Ain Oasis includes huge numbers of palm trees that exceed 14,700 palm trees, in addition to a large number of water lakes and inland water channels, which represent a pure source of rest, recreation and relaxation in the shade of the landscape.