When thinking about Saudi landmarks, the first thing that comes to your mind is the Sacred House of God and the Prophet’s Mosque. Mostly, you have read a lot about them, but what you don’t know much about are the tourist attractions in Saudi Arabia in which you can spend a special time during work or study days to give the spirit of renewal to your soul Motivating yourself to achieve more accomplishments, so this article presented to you by the Arab Travelers website handles this task. So prepare to plan for the closest free time available to you or the nearest vacation to visit several landmarks during it.
The most famous Saudi tourist and leisure landmarks
- It is located in Al-Daery district, Riyadh.
- It includes artificial waterfalls and lakes, as well as spacious, picturesque gardens.
- It gives the opportunity to enjoy a barbecue experience and play many water games suitable for the whole family.
- It includes theme parks dedicated to popular children’s games such as swing and car collision game.
- You can visit it daily at any time from 2:00 p.m. to 12:00 p.m.
King Abdullah Park
- One of the best places to relax in Riyadh.
- It has a large number of services and entertainment facilities such as: restaurants, cafes, and places for children’s games.
- You can see it completely and enjoy its charming look by embarking on a park train ride.
- It includes a distinct fountain of 110 meters high, lit up in the evening for unforgettable performances.
- It holds a large number of important events and exhibitions.
- During the summer, it receives visitors from 3 pm to 12 pm, while in winter it starts from 1 pm until 11 pm.
- It is located in the city of Jeddah.
- It includes many water basins of various sizes and supported by waterways for visitors.
- It provides the opportunity to enjoy watching more than 200 species of marine creatures such as: seals, sharks, and sea lions.
- There are daily offers of dolphins, and you can also experience swimming with dolphins, so keep this secret if you are accompanied by children if you want not to move every day from work to the aquarium.
- Attached to it are several recreational facilities such as the ski center, electronic games center, and gift shops.
- You can visit it on Friday and Saturday from 1 pm until 11 pm, while during the rest of the week you can visit it from 10 am.
- To find out the most accurate details about it, you can visit its official website by clicking the following link: (Faqih Aquarium).
Amusement park waterfall
- It occupies an area of 60,000 km on the Jeddah Corniche.
- A good place to spend quality time with family or friends.
- It has a lot of children’s games like: troubled submarine and car elevator.
- If you are a very exciting gamer, you can try Nobela or Roller Coaster.
- The most famous group games include Samba, Pirate and Amazon.
- It includes restaurants specialized in providing the finest cuisine from different countries of the world, allowing the opportunity to try a variety of new dishes.
Desert Sea Divers Resort
- One of the most important tourist attractions in the city of Jeddah for fans of water sports in general and scuba diving in particular.
- It provides all water sports services from the acquisition of clothing and equipment to training.
- It has boats of various types to suit different desires.
- It is home to a large number of marine species such as whales, dolphins, fish and coral reefs.
- The resort can be visited during Fridays and Saturdays at any time from 7 am to 8 pm, while work begins on Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday from 10 am.
- You can find out more information about the resort by visiting its official website by clicking on the following link: (Desert Sea Divers Resort).
- It is located in the middle of the Gulf of Dammam, and connects with distinct bridges.
- It gives the opportunity to do a variety of recreational activities such as hiking in the greenery, enjoying a boat cruise around the island, diving, swimming, skiing and fishing.
- Nearby are Dolphin and Johnson Resorts.
Saiysad National Park
- It is located in the northeast of Taif.
- He acquired the name of Sisud as a result of his association with the Sisid dam, which was built by Muawiyah bin Abi Sufyan in 677 AD
- It is a nature reserve surrounded by mountains covered with trees, plants and water springs.
- It represents a meeting place for many valleys such as: Sisad and Al-Araj.
- It is located in Al-Khobar.
- It is characterized by its half moon shape.
- Its length is 700 km.
- It is a favorite spot for those who like to relax, fishing enthusiasts, and diving and water skiing lovers.
- It has soft sand and pure water.
- Surrounded by sand ski areas, in addition to many entertainment cities, restaurants and cafes.
- There are many high-end resorts and chalets nearby.