Istanbul Valley Mall Vadi Istanbul Shopping Mall is one of the most important European malls in Istanbul and one of the largest projects that have been established in the cities of Turkey for the purpose of shopping as it is also suitable for visiting in order to spend an integrated recreational day, the mall occupies an area of land estimated at 103 thousand square meters and is located in the European side of Istanbul In Ayaz Agha, and due to the huge budget that construction costs cost him in addition to its position as one of the most famous shopping and entertainment malls in Istanbul, it is one of the most important tourist attractions in Istanbul
And during the coming lines, we will take you on a trip inside Wadi Mall to get to know its most important secrets and the most prominent activities that you can do inside it.
Top 5 things to do in Istanbul Valley Mall
• Shopping experience in Istanbul Valley Mall stores is a truly unique experience, you will have to enjoy a huge number of diverse stores distributed on an area of 750 meters, where you will find the most famous international outlets for various products such as clothes, leather products, household supplies and many more.Read:10 most beautiful mosques in Istanbul, Turkey, which we recommend to visit
• Whether or not you are a movie lover, we strongly advise you to try the Wadi Mall cinema because it has the latest display technology in the world inside the Gold Class amphitheaters with audio systems at the highest level, you will feel that you are inside the movie.
• Walk around Wadi Mall is a picnic in itself as the mall is located on land surrounded by plants and green spaces from all sides, your children will be amazed by these vast spaces that are allowed to start.
• The mall is also full of entertainment places suitable for adults and children. Within Wadi Mall, you can try many games like bowling, laser crown, crushing auto, car collision and climbing walls.
• When you feel hungry, you will not need to go out of the mall. In the food corner you will find all local and international dishes and dishes that allow you to have a delicious lunch. There are also a number of international cafes that you can choose from to drink whatever you like or drink sweets.Read:Best 5 Bosphorus breakfast restaurants in Istanbul We recommend you to try it
Finally, you can visit tourist attractions near the mall, such as Ataturk Park Istanbul or if you want to complete shopping tours in Istanbul, you can head to Istinye Park Istanbul or the Ambassador Tower, which are located minutes from the Valley Mall Istanbul.
All days of the week from 10 am to 10 pm.
Hotels near Istanbul Mall Valley
Belek Istanbul Hotel is one of the best 4-star Istanbul hotels, away from Wadi Mall Istanbul, 6.1 km away.
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
Belek Hotel Istanbul has received very good reviews for the comfort, value for money, staff performance, facilities and location.
Some visitors complained about the hotel’s hygiene and some unpleasant smells.
Somerset Maslak Istanbul is one of the best hotel apartments in Istanbul, 4.2 km from Wadi Mall Istanbul.
Summary of Arab visitor ratingsRead:How to go to Princesses Island
The Valley Mall location in Istanbul