With a charming view of the Red Sea, Nawras Island Yanbu is located in the waterfront area of the industrial city of Yanbu.
Nawras Island is designed on an area of 23 hectares to include many tourism and recreational activities that attract many tourists, which is one of the most important tourist destinations in Yanbu.
Things to do in Nawras Island, Yanbu
• You can take a wonderful excursion with your family and friends within the wide spaces on the island of Nawras Yanbu or around the fountains.
• Do not forget to experience camping on this picturesque island and enjoy seeing the sunset and sunrise on the beach.
• If you love fishing, you can practice sport fishing on the island, it overlooks the Red Sea from all sides, and includes centers that offer fishing facilities for a fee.
• For photography enthusiasts and professionals, Nawras Island stems from the best places to take pictures that fascinate everyone who sees it.
• If you feel hungry, you can eat in one of the restaurants spread on the island.
The island is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Entry to the island is free.
Hotels near Nawras Island, Yanbu
Shada Hotel is one of the best Saudi hotels in Yanbu, just 13.1 kilometers from the island.
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
The place is clean and beautiful, and its location is close to the city’s attractions, the staff are welcoming and welcoming, and the lighting and decor of the rooms are comfortable.
Luxury Yanbu is one of the best hotels in Yanbu, about 13.9 km away from Nawras Island, which is approximately 14 minutes by car via King Abdullah Road.
Summary of Arab visitor ratings:
The place is clean and distinct, and the prices are good, comfortable, calm and well-received, and it is near a beautiful heritage area.
Nawras Island stems on map
Read:The best 5 amusement parks in Yanbu Saudi Arabia, we recommend you to visit