Here are the most important hotel laws you need to know before disembarking at the hotel, in order to avoid embarrassment with the staff during your stay at it, and in order not to have any problems with you in addition to some laws regarding hotel accommodation in general for Arab travelers.
Conditions for hotel reservations:
In the event that you request a hotel room reservation over the phone, you are supposed to prove this by hand by sending a message to the hotel explaining all the details of your stay, from the date you will take the room, your arrival date, number of people, and date of departure.
If you are a fan of noise, you should make this clear from the beginning, in order to have a quiet room and not find another house causing you problems, and it is important to keep a copy of the message that you sent.
If it is not the first time to check-in at the same hotel, you can request that the same room be booked again if it is convenient for you and available.
How to cancel a hotel reservation:
In the event of abandoning the idea of travel, or the desire to change the reservation date, it is extremely important to inform the hotel of your desire to do so well in advance of the prescribed time, so as not to cause him problems or loss to clients who will refuse him for the room that is expected to have already occupied.
Arrival at the hotel:
- If you arrive at the hotel late, do not wait to find the great welcome or the various services available during the day, and it is preferable that you help the security to deliver your bags to your room.
- It is important not to make noise or speak loudly in the corridor to ensure the comfort of others, if I were in their place I would be upset and I would complain to the officials.
- Close the elevator door behind you and make no noise while opening your room door.
- If you want to open the radio or TV, turn it down better.
- If the room does not appeal to you, which is often expected but not tragic, smile to the reservation clerk and ask them to change the room as soon as possible.
- Ensure that the room has everything requested, preferably quietly and without attention from others.
- If your luggage arrives in the room, thank the guard who helped you and wish him a good day.
Conditions for hotel accommodation:
- You should improve your hotel behavior as you would your home.
- Do not put cigarette ash on the floor or makeup residue or napkins, but only in rubbish bins.
- Arrange your clothes and shoes, and store your jewelry in drawers so you can find them easily.
- Make sure you turn off the light and water before leaving the room.
- Try to sleep in a good time so that the worker can clean the room on a daily basis.
- Do not steal anything from the room and consider it a small souvenir, as this is completely unacceptable behavior.
- Often when someone takes something from the hotel, it is included in the bill, of course that will not make you proud.
- Ensure that you have taken all your tools and things before you leave the room the last time.
Do hotels require marriage contract?
In Egypt, yes, most hotels require a marriage contract if the two people are Egyptian, and many newlyweds face this problem in booking a hotel if their marriage contract is recent and there is no problem with that as you can request a paper from the authorized person, which will help you in making the necessary papers that can be taken to the hotel to prove You are married, or you can rent an apartment or wait for the marriage voucher to be issued.
Hotel Law in Egypt:
Among the laws that make Egypt unique from any other country: