What is the temperature in Kuala Lumpur? What will the temperatures be in Malaysia in general? Is the atmosphere suitable for tourism in this period?
On the Arab Travelers website, we will show you the weather in Kuala Lumpur, the weather forecast for the coming period and the days that will be sunny, and the days when you will find rain and the possibility of snow in Kuala Lumpur.
Table of Contents
What is the temperature in Kuala Lumpur?
The temperature in Kuala Lumpur today is 35 degrees super and 26 degrees as a child. Rain is expected to fall heavily today
In general, the temperature in Kuala Lumpur may be a little high for this month, but rain is expected to fall at any time by up to 40% due to increased clouds in the sky and visiting Kuala Lumpur at this time will be great for fans of rain or fresh air.
Temperature in Malaysia August:
The following are the temperature forecasts for the coming days of August, and the extent of the climate fluctuation:
In general, the average temperature in Malaysia is 33 ° C.
- Wednesday: the maximum temperature will be 33 degrees Celsius while the minimum temperature will be 25 degrees Celsius and the weather will be somewhat cloudy at night. Weather is expected to be windy with thunder in some parts of the city, and rain may occur. The direction of the riyal from the north at a speed of nine kilometers per hour, and donations may occur at a speed of 15 kilometers per hour, in the morning period.
- On Thursday: the maximum temperature will be 34 degrees Celsius while the minimum temperature will be 25 degrees Celsius. Thunderstorms are expected to occur in separate areas of Kuala Lumpur. The wind speed will be nine kilometers per hour from the south in the morning and six kilometers from the east, with escapes at 11 kilometers per hour in the evening.
- Friday Boom: The maximum temperature will be 32 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature will be 24 degrees Celsius. Thunderstorms are expected to occur in more than one place. Rainfall is expected due to the increase in clouds in the sky significantly, as the riyal will blow from the southeast towards the southeast at a speed of six kilometers per hour in the morning and a speed of six kilometers from the same side in the evening period.
Weather in Kuala Lumpur in general:
- Kuala Lumpur has a tropical climate, which makes it a tourist destination with a high humidity, and a hot climate most days of the year.
- The average daytime temperature is usually 31 ° C.
- In the evening, temperature indicators often drop to 20 ° C.
- It is very important to take precautions in the beginning and provide clothes for hot and cold weather at the same time because the temperatures in Kuala Lumpur and in Malaysia in general vary greatly from morning to evening and it is preferable to take clothes that warm and at the same time are not of great weight so that you can enjoy the city to the fullest And without feeling disturbed by the extreme temperature fluctuation of the rise in the morning and the fall in the evening.