Riyadh is the capital of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and this city is inhabited by more than six million people living on a total area of 1,798 square kilometers. The city is one of thousands of cities that contain tourist attractions for citizens, and provides a range of diverse services such as wide roads, transportation The city is affected by a hot climate during the summer, and cold during the winter.
The most popular regions in Riyadh
From these regions:
- Equestrian Club: It is known as King Abdulaziz Equestrian Square, which was established in the year 1965 AD, and there is the Janadriyah District located on the eastern side of the city, and this club specializes in establishing a series of competitions for purebred horses.
- Masmak Palace: Also known as Al-Musmak, it is built of bricks and mud, and is located in the center of the city, and it consists of a gate located on the western side of it with a height of 3.60 meters, and on a mosque located on the north side of the entrance, and contains a group of columns inside it, and on a niche and openings For ventilation, a Diwaniyah council, a well in the northeastern side of the palace, and a cylindrical tower 18 meters high.
- King Abdulaziz Historical Center: This center was established on the occasion of the centenary of the founding of the country in the year 1419 AH, and this center is one of the modern architectural designs, and the center contains a public park, a national museum, the Antiquities and Museums Agency, the King Abdulaziz Lecture Hall, King Abdulaziz Public Library, and the Palace of the Square , Al-Ahmar Palace, King Abdulaziz Mosque, and Al-Madi Mosque.
- King Abdullah Park: This park consists of a green flat area of 318 thousand square meters, and contains an industrial lake, and a fountain up to 110 meters high and known as the dancing fountain, and the entity responsible for the park get a small fee as an entrance.
- Riyadh Air Force Base: The base is known as the old Riyadh International Airport, and it is where pilots are trained in sauna pilots that cannot fly at high levels.
Towers in Riyadh
These constellations are:
- Kingdom Tower: This tower is located in the city center of Riyadh, and it is considered the most popular destination to go in the city, and the tower was built on a total area of 300 thousand square meters in the year 2002 AD at a cost of about 1.7 million Saudi riyals, and the tower is considered a place for shopping, concerts and accommodation It has residential and facilities for eating various international cuisines.
- al faisaliya tower: This tower is located in the north of the city, specifically in the Olaya neighborhood on King Fahd Road from the western side. The area of the tower is 240 thousand square meters, its cost has reached about 1.200 billion Saudi riyals, and its height reaches 267 meters, and contains many different commercial markets, hotels Luxurious.