Know the way to cancel the reservation of Saudi Airlines steps, Saudi Airlines has great historical importance, as well as it has witnessed a remarkable development during its first years of establishment since 1945, and in the years of the new millennium in such a way that it increases the number of airports from which it departs, and the destinations of the related Four continents. But what if and if an emergency happened and we had to cancel a reservation, amend the travel date, or redeem the prepaid ticket? Here is an article from Arab travelers on how to cancel the reservation of Saudi Airlines.
Saudi Airlines Company
- It is a member of the Arab Air Transport Association.
- It has many airports that move to and from it, which is King Abdulaziz International Airport in Jeddah, King Khalid International Airport in Riyadh, Prince Muhammad Bin Abdulaziz International Airport in Madinah, King Fahd International Airport in Dammam.
- Airplanes take off on Saudi Airlines every three minutes, carrying passengers to nearly a hundred destinations on the continents of Asia, Africa, Europe and North America, and to the Middle East region.
- The number of passengers carried by the company in the year 2020 reached (34) million, and many awards were obtained, including special needs service awards, food service excellence awards, and others.
Canceling Saudi Airlines reservation
Cancellation of flight reservations by phone
- Saudi Airlines announced that the unified number 920030000 It is a number available to all citizens wishing to cancel their flight reservation, and who wish to receive a refund of the flight tickets.
- What happens immediately after calling this number is the request of a customer service representative to enter the ticket number, name, and some other data, then follow the process of canceling the reservation, retrieving the ticket amounts, and confirmation by phone messages.
Online flight cancellation
- It can be accessed on the official website of Saudi Airlines.
- Then activating the “Request to retrieve the value of the Saudi Airlines ticket”.
- Then you can submit an official request stating that you want to cancel the reservation, and pay the fees due.
- Then enter the ticket number and name.
- Then the phone will be contacted with the company’s customer service representatives, follow up on canceling the reservation, and pay the prescribed fees.
- The ticket refund process and cancellation of reservations continue for two weeks.
- Ticket redemption value is determined according to the time of cancellation of the reservation (24 hours before the flight, the day of the flight, after the flight took off).
Duration of retrieval of Saudi Airlines tickets
- Ticket redemption period ranges from a week to a maximum of two weeks.
- It is necessary that the refund of the ticket price be preceded by the cancellation of the reservation, in order to avoid the fine of not traveling and occupying the traveler’s place on the trip.
- The value of the ticket can be redeemed by credit cards by entering the company’s website and choosing the “Reservations Management” service, then “Review Reservation”, and then clicking on “Cancel and Recover the Reservation Amount”.
- Ticket prices are refunded after the damage value has been deducted, the value of which was previously paid by one of the following methods (cash, check, payment, Saudi Payments Network – Visa, Visa, Master Card).
All of us may be subjected to emergency conditions that prevent his travel, and the matter can be dealt with either by postponing or canceling the trip from the original. This is taken into account by the management of Saudi Airlines, which puts in place a system that protects the rights of the traveler and the company.Read:Learn the most important places to stay in Nouakchott