Hyderabad is an important Indian city located in the south of India and is currently the capital of Telqana State
It is a major center of technology centers in India and is the second after the city of Bangalore in technology and embraces the branches of major companies such as Facebook, Viber and others and it also includes one of the most important and oldest Indian universities, the Ottoman University, which is one of the most important research centers in India and the third largest university in terms of area
It is worth noting that during the rule of Uthman Ali Khan many major public buildings and institutions were built in the city of Hyderabad such as the Ottoman General Hospital, Bank and Hyderabad Airport, the Supreme Court, the Jubilee Hall, Most Jahi Market, the railway station, and the Asadiya Library now known as the Central State Library and Town Hall Now known as the Assembly Hall and Hyderabad Museum now known as the State Museum and the Ottoman University
The city of Hyderabad is also famous for many archaeological sites, heritage sites, shopping and food destinations that attract tourists from all over the world, which is a masterpiece for everyone who sees it, as it has many services and facilities that provide tourists with the pleasure of visiting this city, and we mention some of its features: –
– Makkah Mosque, which is one of the oldest mosques in Hyderabad and one of the largest in India in general, and it is a heritage building located in the old town in Hyderabad close to several historical monuments
– Jharminar Mosque, which is considered one of the most important tourist attractions in Hyderabad, it is located in the heart of the city and was established in 1591 AD, and the area surrounding the mosque is distinguished by the fragrant history of the period in which it was founded, through the markets and smells of incense and Iranian tea that fills the place and is a mosque mosque and its layout takes the form Square with four minarets.
The fortified Golconda Castle, which was built by the family of Qutb Shah, the founder of the city known as Kakatia in the late sixteenth century AD on a granite hill, 120 meters high on an area of three square kilometers, and it has a distinct design that contributed to its function of monitoring and protection, where sounds can be heard From a kilometer away this castle was surrounded by high walls and additional ranges of fortified fortifications and was rebuilt again with the construction of additional reinforcements during the seventeenth century.
–– Chomahhala Palace, which is one of the most important places of tourism in Hyderabad, where it has great historical importance and was once the site of the Assaf Jahi dynasty, where they stayed and used to hold many important celebrations for their guests and their entourage, and it enjoys a charming and picturesque design characterized by sophistication and elegance.
– Hussain Sagar Lake, which was classified as the largest artificial lake, includes two important landmarks, the Buddha statue in the middle of the lake, and it is considered the main attraction of the lake and a huge dam that extends for three kilometers and is famous for many of the fun activities that its visitor can engage in such as fishing, water sports and boat rides.
Lake Osman Sagar, which has a privileged location, makes it one of the most beautiful places of tourism in Hyderabad and is considered the only destination in the region where you can enjoy an atmosphere of calm, relaxation and tranquility as it is not crowded like other tourist places in Hyderabad, which makes it a convenient place to take a picnic or sit in front of it Enjoy the sunset with a delicious cup of tea.
– Nehru Zoo, which is also known as the Hyderabad Zoo, is located near the Mir Alam tanks in Hyderabad and it is one of the most important tourist attractions in it and the number of working hours varies according to the season and is closed on Monday of each week.
Snow World is the only place where snow falls in the city and one of the best places for tourism for locals and tourists alike. It is considered the third largest snow park in the world and the first of its kind in India.
– Ramoji Film City, which is one of the most prominent places and was classified as the largest movie studio in the world by the Guinness Group, which contains a lot that its visitors enjoy, from touring the place to riding the train and enjoying the picturesque gardens that exist in every corner of it.