Taksim Street is one of the most famous streets of Istanbul that is crowded with visitors and tourists every day due to the hustle and bustle of its atmosphere filled with all means of entertainment, and it is a wonderful opportunity to shop in Istanbul, and anything that comes to your mind will be found in this street from stores, restaurants, cinemas, and distinctive leisure activities such as enjoying With music, singing and many of the most important tourist places in Istanbul
Taksim Street Istanbul represents the pulse of tourism in Istanbul as it reflects the nature of Turkish social life full of energy, and we advise you not to miss the opportunity to visit and visit the Taksim Istanbul area in general to enjoy this enjoyable atmosphere.
The most important activities that can be done on Taksim Street
• You can start your full-day tour from Taksim Square to look closely at the monument of the Turkish Republic, which was designed in the hands of the Italian sculptor Pietro Canonica on the occasion of the establishment of the Turkish Republic in 1923 AD, and take unique memorial photos in this heritage place.
• After a 10-minute walk you reach the Independence Street that the heritage tram line passes, your eyes will be surprised as you walk around this street from the number of stores you see in front of you where you can buy anything you wish during your tour of clothes, shoes, jewelry, books Handicraft, the idea of buying some special souvenirs is great.
• After your tour from Taksim Square to the vibrant street, it came time to take a break to eat in one of the Istanbul restaurants that are around you everywhere in the street, what a wonderful thing! In front of you, you will find many dining options that you will definitely want to eat.
We advise you to try drinking a cup of Ayran with your meal, which is a cold yogurt drink that is common there in the summer. If you are looking for a snack, you should buy oriental corn with butter and salt.
• After lunch, he drank a cup of Turkish coffee on one of the cafes in the Flower Pass, which is located in the center of Taksim Street. This place was originally a famous theater that performed the most famous theater group from Paris, but after a fire in it in 1870 CE, it was restored to sell flowers until 1988 AD , While now it is a place full of cafes and restaurants and includes many flower shops.
• Now is the time for your eyes to enjoy a church that is one of the largest and first churches in Istanbul, the Church of Sant’Antonio, which was designed with luxurious architectural designs from the outside and inside, and it is a heritage church that has a great importance.
Then you can enter the Beira Museum, which presents rare, artistic and culturally valuable rare heritage exhibits of international quality.
Turkey [email protected]
• Here comes the evening after an exciting tour of unique places, you should enjoy the atmosphere of art and beautiful tunes around you on Taksim Street at night, end your wonderful day by spending some time to satisfy your artistic taste while you can also check out and explore the sub streets to see the drawings on the walls.
• After completing the wonderful tour of Taksim Street, you can complete a tour of one of the nearby city landmarks such as Istanbul Wax Museum, Taksim Square or Istanbul Museum of Modern Art.
Hotels near Taksim Street
CVK Taksim Hotel is one of Istanbul’s best 4-star Taksim hotels, just 200 meters away from the beginning of Taksim Street.
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
He received very good reviews on the facilities, location, cleanliness, comfort, facilities, staff performance, and value for money.
The downsides of CVK Istanbul Taksim are, from the viewpoint of some visitors, the inconvenience and lack of flexibility in dealing.
Taksim Square Hotel is one of the best Istanbul hotels Taksim Istiklal Street, just 150 meters from the beginning of Taksim Street.
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
Taksim Square is a 4-star Istanbul hotel that has very good ratings for location, cleanliness, comfort, services, and staff.
Some commented on the inconvenience.
Taksim Street, Istanbul site
Articles you may also be interested in in Istanbul:
Istanbul Hotels: 10 best recommended areas for housing in Istanbul
The most important tips before booking Istanbul hotels
Discover the 50 best serviced apartments in Istanbul
The best 60 places to visit in Istanbul
The 6 best recommended Istanbul restaurants
The most important 7 tips before renting a car in Istanbul
A trip to Turkey: all you need to know in one place!