If you want to travel to distinctive tourist destinations, in this article we offer you the best tourist places in Malaysia that have many distinct destinations and annually attract more than 25 million tourists because of the charming nature that characterizes them, as it includes a distinguished group of ancient and modern monuments.
It is worth noting that the best seasons to visit Malaysia in the summer season, especially from June to the autumn season, which is September, and what also distinguishes them from the countries that do not need a visa in the case of travel to it for a period not exceeding 90 days, in addition to that the travel costs are not Very expensive compared to European countries, in Arab travelers we will offer you a group of the best tourist places in Malaysia.
Tourist places in Malaysia
Illuminated butterfly garden
- One of the most beautiful sights in Selango, and specifically in the heart of the palm plantations, and it is a world of imagination and creativity that highlights its beauty at night, as it includes more than 6000 illuminated butterfly that delivers joy and psychological comfort upon seeing it, and if you are in Kuala Lumpur you can travel To this park with a time up to 90 minutes.
- The garden includes many tropical herbs with more than 1000 herbs, which are spread over the butterflies, and you can enjoy the beauty of this garden by riding the boat, which enables you to spend quality time inside, and you can visit the illuminated butterfly museum to get close up to its most prominent species.
- Visiting hours start from nine in the morning until six in the evening on all days of the week.
Read:Where do I go in Jeddah
- It is called in Malaysia “Petronas Lighthouse”, and it is one of the most famous tourist attractions in Kuala Lumpur and the skyscrapers in the world, and they are among the attractions that attract great tourism from various countries of the world for the splendor of engineering design, in addition to the huge height that reaches 452 meters.
- The tower includes many stores, which are the perfect destination for shopping within the city of Kuala Lumpur, you can also visit the art gallery and many leisure destinations suitable for adults and children, along with many picturesque gardens, water fountains and swimming pools.
- You can visit the towers starting from nine in the morning until nine in the evening on all days of the week except Monday, and you can also visit the official website of the two towers to book tickets through this link.
- If you go to the city of Penang, it is one of the best natural attractions that are worth a visit. There is a Penang plateau that reaches a height of about 830 meters, and its weather tends to be cold even though the general atmosphere is high in temperature and humidity, and you can enjoy the place on the top through the mountain train that You can get to it in a period of 30 minutes.
- After completing this tour, you can enjoy local and international cuisine in the restaurants there, as well as go on a marketing tour to souvenir shops, as well as visit the Hindu temple, one of the most famous landmarks in the plateau.
- If you want to stay in a hotel close to the plateau, you can go to the G Killai Hotel or Home Stay, which are among the best hotels in Penang.
Read:The largest skyscraper in the world
- For more enjoyment of the beauty of nature in Malaysia, you can go to the tea shrines of the Cameron Highland Tourist Resort, which has an area of about 8000 acres, as well as it includes many rose trees, and if you want to see the farms from a better scene you can climb up to their elevations to see it from above , And enjoy hot drinks through the cafes above.
- You can get to know first-hand how to make tea by going to its factories located near the farms, and after completing this tour, the tea factories are open to visitors starting from nine in the morning until four in the evening on all days of the week, and entry does not need to reserve tickets Or pay any fees.