Rome has assumed an important place throughout history, being the historical capital of the Romen Empire, and is today considered the official capital of Italy. It is worth noting that Rome is one of the most beautiful cities in Italy, as it is built on a fertile hill, and it is crossed by the Tiber, as it contains historical buildings that give the city an archaeological character, and the most important of them are:
- Piazza de Spain: It is the most famous and famous square in Rome, as it has distinctive architectural elements, such as the Spanish staircase leading to the church, the French monastery, and the Brackacha fountain that takes the form of an ancient marble boat.
- Colosseum: It is a building that includes a huge amphitheater surrounded by an oval stadium, where its façade rises to approximately 48 m, knowing that it is built of 3 overlapping chains, consisting of 80 arches.
- Pantheon: The Pantheon was designed to be an architectural masterpiece, as it is characterized by a huge central dome with a diameter of 43 m, centered by aperture for ventilation and lighting, where concrete was used in proportions that made the construction strong.
The italyn city of Florence is located northwest of the capital, Rome. It is a city surrounded by sloping hills covered with orchards and vineyards, where the Arno River passes. The city of Florence was classified as a UNESCO World Heritage List in 1982, and despite it being a city that was established in the Renaissance, However, it is considered an ancient and archeological city, in addition to the buildings that bear the character of the past and the genius of architectural design. Among the most important of these buildings are:Read:What is the capital of the Netherlands
- The Cathedral of Florence: It is a Romen Catholic Church characterized by its huge dome, which is considered a symbol of the city, which was uniquely designed in the form of an octagon without a supportive wooden frame, bearing in mind that the exterior facades of the cathedral are covered with panels of marble in green, white and pink color, and their windows are made of colored glass Decorated with marble mosaics.
- Bell tower: It is a tower built as a bell for the nearby Piazza del Duomo Church, which was remarkably designed using green, white and red marble, knowing that the tower is divided into several levels, and reaches a height of 84.7 m.
Venice, or Venice, is located in the northeast of Italy, where its buildings are located on 118 small islands surrounded by waters that reach an area of 50 thousand km 2, which makes it a city of picturesque nature, and unique of its kind, as the buildings of Venice have artistic architectural designs, and ancient archaeological buildings, Such as: the Cathedral of Torsello, the Basilica of Santa Maria della Saliot, the San Marco Square, the Scola di San Marco building, among others. It is worth noting that the city of Venice was included in the UNESCO World Heritage List in 1987.Read:The importance of tourism in the world
In southern Italy, and on the western coast of the italyn peninsula, lies the city of Naples, which is famous for its narrow narrow streets, the foothills of the hills in which it is distributed, and its beach that takes the form of two divided crescent moons, where the city witnessed many ancient civilizations in it, which left archaeological buildings with architectural designs Distinguished, and among the most important of these buildings: the church of Santa Maria del Parto, the castle of Novo, which was founded in 1279 AD, and others.
The italyn city of Milan is the capital of fashion and architecture, where the Gothic Cathedral, which is the third largest church in Europe, and the Monastery of Santa Maria delle Gracie, which glorifies the magnificent painting of Leonardo da Vinci (The Last Supper), is also found in Piazza Milan 3500 statues, And 135 constellations.