Guide to the best features of tourism in Ukraine for families, Ukraine witnesses a large tourist turnout of tourists, who annually number more than 10 million tourists and have become a tourist compete with many other European countries such as Spain and Italy, because of the many natural and historical monuments on the one hand and on the other hand For her keen interest in developing tourism.
It is worth noting that the best time to visit Ukraine is in the month of April until October, in addition to the fact that the cost of travel there is not exorbitant, and through Arab travelers we will take you on a quick tour inside Ukraine that enables you to get to know the most important features that are worth visiting with the family.
Tourism in Ukraine for families
1. City Garden
- This park is located in the center of Odessa, specifically on Deribasivska Street, and it is considered one of the most beautiful and oldest public parks in Ukraine if it is more than 200 years old.
- The park includes many attractive monuments, most notably the memorials of the most famous figures in Ukraine, along with the musical dancing fountain, in addition to the summer theater and many statues that decorate the place.
- What distinguishes the garden is the spread of many flowers in it and those landmarks which it covers attract many tourists and locals, especially in the summer in order to enjoy the beauty of the scenery of flowers.
- Inside the garden, there are many seats designated for sitting for rest and relaxation in an atmosphere of calm, along with a number of restaurants and cafes.
- The park is open for visiting all hours of the day, 7 days a week. Entry is free.
2. Swallow’s Nest Castle
Read:Learn about KidZania Dubai 2022
- If you travel to Yalta, you should visit its most prominent historical landmark, the Swallow Nest Castle, which is located in the Crimea, which is characterized by an architectural design that is very accurate and beautiful, and the date of its construction extends between 1911 AD and 1912 AD, and this castle is very popular by the locals despite Because of its small size.
- The designer of this castle is named Leonid Sherwood, a Russian architect who built it on one of the slopes over the Black Sea, and the interior is divided into two levels, along with two bedrooms and one for the guests, and the bedrooms are decorated with many wooden panels.
- Inside the castle there is a staircase in order to reach the higher level, as well as there is a restaurant serving the best food and drinks.
3. National Art Museum
- Among the tourist attractions that must be visited is the National Art Museum, which is located inside the city of Kiev and is one of the oldest museums in Ukraine, as it dates back to the year 1899 AD, and it is in a location very close to the main street in the city where you can reach it in just two minutes.
- The museum is characterized by its classic design, as it includes many artworks of the most famous artists in Ukraine, which are antique works dating back to the twelfth century.
- Visit dates start from Saturday from eleven in the morning until seven in the evening, and on Sundays Wednesday and Thursday from ten in the morning until six in the evening, and on Friday, the visit begins from twelve in the afternoon until seven in the evening, and you can visit the site The official museum to know the exact address through this link.
4. The Golden Gate
Read:What are the places of tourism in Istanbul?
- One of the most famous sights in Kiev is the golden gate, which is one of the oldest sights in the city and witnesses its history, and reaches a age of about 1,000 years and represents the main entrance to the city.
- The portal is surrounded by a group of statues, the most prominent of which is the most famous statue of the city’s princes, Yaroslav the Wise, along with many other sculptures embodying the most important Ukrainian figures throughout history.
- Wandering around this place enables you to learn about a lot of Ukrainian history and this ancient edifice, and if you want to rest, you can sit in one of the cafes surrounding the gate and eat hot and cold drinks, and there are a number of stores that spread around them, most notably souvenir gift stores.
- Visiting hours start from ten in the morning until six in the evening, seven days a week, except for Monday.