The jurong bird park is one of the most important tourist attractions in Singapore and is considered one of the wild reserves in the country. Its area is estimated at about 200,000 square meters and it was opened in 1971.
The park includes many types of birds brought from different countries of the world, including Abu Qarn birds, as there are many species of birds of prey.
Activities to do in Yurong Bird Park
• You can accompany your children and start your tour in the park by visiting the Center for Research and Breeding Birds and learn about the life cycle of birds in the garden and their growth, you will learn about valuable information concerning birds and you may want to experiment with feeding them.
• Walk around the bird of prey region and get acquainted with many types of birds of prey in the Yurong Bird Park, such as vultures and falcons, which live in an area similar to their original habitat.
• Visiting the Flamingo Lake, an attractive lake spread by groups of pink flamingos, forming a wonderful natural painting that will motivate you to take many distinctive photos, of course, there is also a pond that includes a smaller number of Caribbean flamingo birds that you cannot miss to watch.Read:Halal restaurants in Sentosa Island: 8 best halal restaurants in Sentosa
• Take a fun trip in the tropical rain forests that are full of lush plants and streams where colorful kinds of small birds live, including blackbirds and other types of beauty, you will enjoy crossing wooden bridges that stand on the edges of which are nice colorful birds that you can approach and feed them too.
• Certainly, you will not miss visiting the parrot’s paradise. Who among us does not adore this beautiful bird, the Yurung Park includes the largest group of parrot birds in all of Asia, so you will learn about the types of popular parrots imitating sounds and other rare types of parrots that you have not seen before and have been placed in places that simulate Its original habitat.
• One of the places we recommend you to visit in the Yurong Bird Park is the Penguin Coast, which is a special area for cute penguins that you will enjoy watching while swimming in the pool and moving, there are two parts one outside and the other inside where it suits the types of penguins that live in the frozen environment.Read:Tourist program on Sentosa Island .. for 7 days
• One of the most beautiful places that the park also enjoys is the waterfall cage, which includes more than 600 birds belonging to 50 species of birds flying freely in an area of 2 hectares and contains one of the longest artificial waterfalls in the world with a length of 30 meters, a wonderful place to roam and take memorial photos.
• The fun in the Yurong Bird Park is not only about picnics and bird watching, but you and your children can enjoy playing in the water park that includes games suitable for all family members. There are also game stores in the same location.
• You and your children will also enjoy watching the entertainment shows offered by kinds of trained birds, such as the parrot, who make wonderful movements that surprise you and attract your attention. There are several other shows that you do not miss watching, including the display of birds of prey that you will watch with terror while hunting prey.
• You can enjoy a delicious lunch in front of Flamingo Lake while you are watching beautiful parrot shows.Read:Top 10 activities in the Gulf Gardens in Singapore
Throughout the year
From 8:30 in the morning until 6:00 in the evening.
$ 29 for adults
$ 19 for children between 3 and 12 years old
You can find more information about prices and offers at Yurong Park through the official website click here
Yurong Singapore Bird Park Hotels – Singapore
Citadines Fusion Hotel Singapore is one of the best 5-star hotels in Singapore, a 15-minute drive from Eurong Bird Park.
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
The hotel got very good reviews for the location, cleanliness, staff, services
Park Avenue Rochester Hotel is one of the best hotels in Singapore 4 stars less than 15 minutes’ drive from the Eurong Bird Park in Singapore
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
Overall the hotel received very good reviews.
Yurong Bird Park Singapore site