Table of Contents
Thailand is located in the southeastern part of the continent of Asia, where it lies between Cambodia and Laos on the eastern side, Malaysia and the Gulf of Thailand on the south, and Myanmar and Andaman Sea on the western side. Sixty million people, based on the figures of the year two thousand and eleven AD, and its currency is the Bat, and its capital is the city of Bangkok, and the official language in it is the Thai language, and between the years two thousand nine hundred and eighty five thousand nine hundred and ninety AD there was a great economic revolution in Thailand Questions, the right to a large tourist activity in the country.
Tourism in Thailand
Tourism in Thailand contributes to a good part of the gross domestic product. According to the figures for the year two thousand and seven AD, the contribution of tourism to the gross domestic product increased by approximately six and a half percent. From the Asia and Pacific regions.
Thailand contains many tourist attractions, as these areas are distributed in all parts of the country. In the central regions there are Bangkok, Chang Island, Iontaya, Huahine, and others. In the north, there are Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhothai, and Mai Hong Son, in When the southern region contains important areas including Hat Bay, Krabi, Phuket, Samui Island, and others, and finally the northeastern region includes Khao Yai Reserve and the Park Phimai Temple. Below are some of Thailand’s most important sights.
The most important Thai sights
Among the most important sights in Thailand:
- Koh Tao (Turtle Island): This island is located near the Thai Gulf, and it is considered one of the most important tourist destinations in Thailand, especially for those people who want to learn diving, so this sport has a special character, as it is considered one of the areas rich in distinctive coral reefs.
- Chiang Mai Bazaar: This bazaar is an important and main destination for tourists who want to shop and buy some necessities and souvenirs, as this bazaar contains handicraft products, many wonderful artworks, clothes, and many other distinctive products.
- The Grand Palace: The construction of this palace began in the year one thousand seven hundred and eighty-two AD, when the capital was moved to the city of Bangkok, where the palace was used by the Thai kings, and it remained in use by them until about the middle of the twentieth century, and the Grand Palace is distinguished by its architectural style Distinctive and unique, it is considered one of the important tourist attractions in the country.
- Riley Beach: This peninsula, known as Riley Beach, can only be reached by boat, and the difficulty of access is due to the slopes made of high limestone, which attract mountain climbers and high rocks.
- Ko Archipelago: It is a small and sized archipelago located in the south of the country. It is also characterized by its suitability for diving, as well as its natural beauty and distinct calmness.