Table of Contents
Traveling to Belgium
One of the European countries that is located specifically in the western side of it, and classified as a founding member of the European Union, and annually hosts the European Union countries in its headquarters, in addition to a number of other organizations such as the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, and in addition to that it is considered a distinctive tourist country that a large number go to Of tourists annually, as it receives a large number of immigrants annually, whether for the purpose of residency or study, and this requires a set of visas that we will deal with here in some detail.
The issuance of a travel visa requires:
- Travel is valid and valid.
- A paper to apply for a visa bearing the signature of the person requesting the visa, in addition to two copies.
- Visa for the intended country, ie Belgium, provided that it is valid.
- Tickets to return.
It includes family visits, friends, for the purpose of tourism, or for attending an artistic, cultural, or even sporting event. These visits require the following papers:
- A valid passport, preferably for three more months.
- An application for obtaining a visa bearing the signature of the person requesting the visa, in addition to two copies.
- A paper stating the purpose of the travel until the conditions for accommodation are determined according to it, such as hotel reservation or residence with a friend.
- Papers that prove the ability to live and provide the necessary, and the possibility of return.
A set of documents is required, as follows:
- It exceeded valid and valid travel, preferably for a period of at least three months after the expiry of the visa date or until the passport.
- A paper that includes an application to obtain a residence permit, and it contains all the required information in addition to a signature from the applicant himself.
- Four recent photographs of the applicant, in addition to a marriage certificate attested and approved by the embassy, including a copy of the original marriage contract with two photocopies.
- In the event that the traveler wants to marry a Belgian, he must provide three photocopies of the card or passport, specifically the Belgian, and in the event the applicant wants to include his children, he must provide a copy of the birth certificate of each of them accompanied with two photocopies.
It requires both of the following:
- It exceeded valid and valid travel, preferably for a period of at least three months after the expiry of the visa date or even permissibility.
- A visa application form, which includes all the required information in addition to a signature from the applicant himself.
- Recent photos of the applicant.
- Health proof by the Belgian Ministry of Health, that this student is free of diseases.
- In the event of approval, the student obtains it in addition to submitting the return ticket, with the aim of confirming the return, in addition to providing financial insurance that includes the parents ’ability to finance this student.