Directory of the most famous wholesale shops in Turkey, as it includes many different and multiple markets that provide many different needs and goods that are of the highest quality, and we will learn through this article on the most important wholesale markets in Turkey.
Table of Contents
- The most important wholesale stores in Turkey:
- First: Othman Bey Street:
- Second: Street stores not mine:
- Third: Marter Shops:
- Fourth: Al-Fateh Shops:
- Fifth: Istiklal Street:
- Sixth: Mahmoud Pasha Market:
The most important wholesale stores in Turkey:
First: Othman Bey Street:
Othman Bey Street is one of the most important markets for wholesale in Turkey, specifically in the city of Istanbul, and it is one of the most famous stores that many visitors come from around the world, because it includes many multiple goods.
The available goods on Othman Bey Street:
- Othman Bey Street includes many companies, which includes many multiple textiles, as there are more than fifty five different companies on the street.
- Othman Bey Street has many shops that sell ready-made clothes of various types, tastes and ages.
- Osman Bey Street has a large group of different companies that export many different clothes to different parts of the world.
Second: Street stores not mine:
The La Li Street is considered one of the most important streets in Istanbul and there are many shops that sell various different commodities, and at very reasonable prices, as those stores on the street sell goods at a wholesale price.
Goods available on La Lee Street:
- The market includes many shops that sell many different clothes of different types.
- The street includes many shops that sell shoes and leather goods, as well as a group of bags selling bags.
- The market provides many commodities at great prices and very suitable for many.
Third: Marter Shops:
The Marter region is one of the regions where there are many shops that sell goods at wholesale prices, and that attracts a lot of people to purchase from that market, because it includes a group of goods of different brands
Merchandise available in Marters:
- There are many shops in the Marter region, which includes the most beautiful types of different clothes.
- There are also Vis wholesale shops in Marter, many of the leather goods stores.
Fourth: Al-Fateh Shops:
Al-Fateh stores are one of the famous markets in Istanbul, which sells goods at wholesale prices. These stores are located in the Al-Fatih area, which is one of the most famous markets in Istanbul.
Goods available in Al-Fateh stores:
- The market includes many shops that sell different women’s clothing and are sold by famous brands.
- Also available in the market are many shops that sell evening and wedding clothes and are sold at wholesale prices in forms that suit all tastes.
Fifth: Istiklal Street:
Istiklal Street is one of the most important streets that exist in the city of Istanbul for the sale of goods at wholesale prices, and it is one of the very famous streets in the city of Istanbul, which many people came to from either inside or outside the city.
The available goods on Istiklal Street:
- Istiklal Street has many shops that sell women’s clothes alongside men’s clothes as well as children’s clothes all at wholesale prices.
- There are many shops on Istiklal Street that sell bags, shoes and all the distinctive leather goods that are designed with international quality.
- Istiklal Street also has a range of shops selling all kinds of sportswear.
Sixth: Mahmoud Pasha Market:
The Mahmoud Pasha market is considered one of the most important markets that exist in the Turkish city of Istanbul, which sells many different commodities that are sold at wholesale prices, besides it includes a large number of different types of commodities.
The available goods on Mahmoud Pasha Street:
- Mahmoud Pasha Market includes many men and women clothes stores, as well as children clothing at wholesale prices.
- Mahmoud Pasha market includes many shops that sell distinctive Turkish furnishings.
- The market also includes a group of stores that sell scarves at nominal prices.