Find out the best places in Germany from Berlin and Munich, Dresden and other beautiful regions that you should not miss on the Arab Travelers website.
Best places in Germany:
Germany is well known for the festival that takes place in October, in the history of World War II. This city is known for its prowess in the automotive industry, seasoned politics in addition to their skill in playing football, and it is indispensable to mention that Germany is one of the most beautiful spots in the world where you will find it Endless castles of beauty, impregnable forts, natural places and many green flats, in addition to the large number of concerts, here are the most beautiful places in Germany at all and the features of each.
- The capital of the country and the starting point for your exploration of this wonderful country. The city has completely changed after the Second World War and after the fall of the separation wall in 1989 AD, as it became a city where there is an infinite number of races, and you will not feel any stranger during your visit to it.
- Berlin is known for its many tourist attractions and attractions, from cultural places, monuments and museums in addition to nightlife, vigils and well-known ancient structures.
It is one of the richest places in Germany with archaeological monuments, which date back to the Middle Ages, such as the old bridge or Heidelberg Castle or the ancient churches that exist in the region and the most famous of which are the Church of the Holy Spirit. The elegant, museums that display the most beautiful art, excellent shops and even local markets.Read:Find out about the Tav Madar Challenge in detail
- Before the great damage that occurred to this region during the Second World War, the city was like a jewelry box for the country, in recognition of the beauty it enjoys, the greatness of monuments and architecture.
- Today the city has managed to restore the glories of the present after many years of struggle and still has many impressive monuments and institutions from museums and galleries.
- One of the largest ports in the country, which is located in the state of Schleswig-Holstein.
- The city was founded in the year 113 AD, which belonged to many centuries of the Hanseatic League, and even today there are a lot of archaeological sites dating back to the Middle Ages, making it one of the most popular tourist destinations in Germany.
- This city is located on the River Rhine and belongs to the federal state, specifically in the north of the River Rhine.
- It is one of the most beautiful popular places in the country known for the intensity of the beauty of nature, the modern life that prevails in it in addition to the many places of nightlife, night parties, artistic events and impressive cultural places. s
- In Cologne you will find many archeological sites that express the intensity of the beauty of the medieval architecture.
- It is one of the best cities that you should visit in Germany, and there are a large number of opera houses and there are also the best theaters in the world.
- Munich city center is one of the most important active areas in it, and it is very attractive whether it is related to classical architecture mixed with modern architecture or regarding activities that are organized in the square, and you will find in Munich walls dating back to the middle times, in addition to antique royal palaces and the largest malls in the world, and even night sites Enjoyable. You will feel that life in the city continues 24 hours.
It is one of the most beautiful places in the country to take memorial photos, and one of the most visited places in the state of Germany, where the palace is located between the dazzling mountains, which are called the Bavarian Alps, and it is located close to Fossen, this picturesque city.Read:The best time to travel to Georgia
There is between the city of Bingen and the city of Bonn, which is one of the most famous places in the country that flows through an impressive geological formation known as the Straits of the Rhine, it is considered one of the most beautiful areas rich in greenery and dense trees, where you will find many impressive rural villages and beautiful vineyards, and what you do not know Much that the Rhine has about forty fortified medieval fortresses around it, of course you will not hesitate to visit and explore to learn more about the history of this great country
It is located in the Baltic Sea, where it is one of the largest islands in the country, which is directly connected to the Rugen Bridge, you will find many impressive huge villas in addition to the best resorts to spend an unforgettable honeymoon and enjoy the dazzling beaches that are among the most important attractions in Rugen Island in addition to a garden Gesmund Nationalism.
It is one of the largest cities in Saxony, known for its beauty and intense interest in art and music.
A cultural square is being made in a lot of safety in the city, in which great artists, including Bach and Felix Mendelssohn, participated, as well as there are a lot of antique archaeological sites, including the ancient city hall, the Supreme Court, and the monument of Napoleon.
It is one of the most beautiful cities in Germany, which is located on the country’s borders with the state of Austria, and it is known for the large number of ski places where mountains are covered with ice in the winter to practice all activities that need ice, but in summer it will be one of the most beautiful places in the country, which you cover Greenery and greenery are unrivaled in all summer months. Whether you want to visit it in summer or winter, you will find enjoyable activities that make you fall in love with this wonderful city.
One of the most beautiful regions in Germany, which dates back to the Romen era, known for the intensity of the beauty of nature and the secret to tourists from various parts of the world to visit because of the intensity of the charming beauty that you enjoy, in addition to the many historical monuments that exist in the city.