The Jumeirah Mosque is a favorite destination for Dubai visitors, Muslims and non-Muslims alike, for several reasons, most notably its distinctive elegant architectural design with stunning detail, in addition to the possibility of taking a fun tour inside it accompanied by trained guides displaying the most important information about the mosque and about the Islamic religion. For these reasons, this glorious mosque represents one of the centers for spreading awareness about Islam and contributing to peace and harmony among people of different religions. You can note its role in this by continuing to read the current topic prepared for you by Arab travelers.
Information about the Jumeirah Mosque
- It was built by order of Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum, and it was opened in 1979 AD.
- It attracts huge numbers of tourists from all religions.
- It contributes to spreading awareness of Islamic religion and Islamic values.
- It contributes greatly to spreading knowledge of Emirati culture.
- A huge space, with a capacity for 1,200 worshipers or visitors.
- Many picturesque trees grow around it.
- Built of breathtaking white stones.
- Its architectural design follows the Fatimid architectural style that was common during the medieval period.
- He owns 2 minarets, and the huge dome lies between them.
- The Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Center for Cultural Communication provides guides to take visitors on a tour of the mosque, and the tour takes about 75 minutes, in the period between Saturday and Thursday.
- The period available for tourists to visit starts from 10 am.
- Visitors to the mosque can only photograph it during tours.
- Visiting the mosque provides an opportunity for tourists to enjoy traditional Emirati drinks and some snacks from Emirati cuisine as well.
- Visitors must wear modest clothing, and if the visitor does not own this type of clothing, mosque officials will provide it.
- The mosque officials can be contacted via telephone: +971 4 353 6666, or electronically via a subsequent email: [email protected]
: 1, 2, 3, 4.Read:Domestic tourism Egypt