We offer you the most important places of tourism in Georgia for young people that enable you to spend quality time in the company of your friends. What distinguishes Georgia from its charming nature is the mountains and beaches, in addition to the wonderful historical monuments, and among its most prominent cities are the capital city of Tbilisi along with Batumi, Kutaisi and Borjomi.
It is worth noting that the best times to visit Georgia are in the summer, as the weather tends to warm, as the winter months from December to February are characterized by extreme cold and snow, and through Arab travelers we will show you the most beautiful tourist places there that are worth visiting.
The best sights in Georgia
1. National Botanical Garden
- This park is one of the most famous tourist attractions in Tbilisi, located on the south of Sololaki Mountain, and it includes a number of streams beside the waterfall, which gives the place joy and beauty of the place, and includes many types of plants.
- One of the most prominent monuments in the park is the memorial, which is a symbol of Tbilisi, and its length reaches about 20 meters.
- There is near the park and 1.2 km from the park. Casey Hotel If you want to stay close to the park, it is one of the best parks in Tbilisi.
2. The alphabet tower
Read:Rome’s most beautiful tourist attractions are recommended to visit
- One of the places that you should not miss the opportunity to go to in the city of Batumi is the alphabet tower, which is about 130 meters high, and depends on its design on the Georgian alphabet, which reaches 33 letters in the form of DNA tape.
- The tower is characterized by its location near the seaside, beside the Batumi Boulevard, which is also one of the most important tourist attractions in the city.
- When you climb to the tower you will be able to see a wonderful view of the landmarks of the place, the most prominent of which is the entire sea. At the top of the tower there is also a restaurant that offers you delicious local meals.
- The alphabet tower is located near the Radisson Blu Hotel, which is one of the best hotels in Batumi if you want to stay in a hotel that provides high service to visitors.
3. The Oakesi Valley
- If you are a fan of nature and adventure and want to go through an unforgettable experience then you only have to go to the Oakesi Valley, which is one of the most famous landmarks in the city of Kutaisi in the village of Jordi, where it is 42 km from the city center.
- The valley has a length of about 16 km, and its width ranges between 15 to 16 km. As for its depth, it reaches 50 m. It includes many wonderful waterfalls, each of which reaches a height of about 70 meters.
- You can move between parts of the valley by crossing the wooden bridges that allow you to enjoy the beauty of the place from above and explore its natural features.
- At the bottom of the valley there are a number of waterways and streams and you can walk around by riding the rubber boat, and located near the valley Hotel Argo, which is one of the best hotels in the city of Kutaisi.
4. Romenov Palace
Read:What is Oman famous for?
- In the event that you visit Borjomi, do not miss the opportunity to go to the Romenov Palace, which is one of the most famous historical monuments of the city, and its history dates back to the nineteenth century, which the Russian Tsar Nikola II ordered to build.
- The palace includes a group of rooms with very beautiful designs, as well as many artistic collectibles that will get to know the most prominent of them when you wander around the place.
- Outside the palace, you will find a garden surrounding the place that contains many plants and flowers, next to the national park near the palace in addition to the historical Peter Castle.
- One of the most prominent hotels near the palace is the Rixos Borjomi Hotel, which is one of the best hotels in the city, and it is located at a time of 5 minutes.