The Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard is one of the most prominent tourist destinations in Dubai. If you are there or want to travel to that emirate, you should add this place to the list of tourist places that you must visit.
The city of Dubai is distinguished by its many wonderful tourist attractions that enable you to spend a wonderful and unforgettable time, as the number of tourists annually reaches more than a million tourists annually, as it is one of the most attractive cities for tourists in the world, so through Arab travelers you can Learn more about Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Boulevard and take a tour of his income to learn about his advantages.
What is Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Boulevard?
- It is a street located in the heart of the city of Dubai with an area of about 3.5 km, and it is characterized by its high quality design, as it revolves around the seas market in a semi-full circle.
- This street has been named by this name as a kind of appreciation for the efforts of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid, Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates, who seeks to work for the development of Dubai and make it one of the best cities in the world.
- It is noteworthy that the name of this street previously was “Emaar Boulevard” after Emaar Real Estate Development Company in Dubai, until it was changed in 2012 to the current name.
- The location of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Boulevard is close to the Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Fountain, and they are among the most important tourist attractions in the city.
- The location of the boulevard is also easy to find, as it is located near the Dubai Metro pedestrian bridge located in the Burj Khalifa station.
Advantages of Mohammed bin Rashid Boulevard
- From the beginning you enter the street, what attracts you the most attention is the charming decorations of the Boulevard designed in a modern oriental style that will make you feel the captivating desert atmosphere.
- One of the highlights of the Boulevard is that it includes on its sides many picturesque palm trees that have made the place vital.
- As you stroll inside the boulevard, you will also find many distinct basins, which include many exquisite white flowers that are spread over the sidewalks.
- The sidewalks are also distinguished by being made of raw stone in addition to its exquisite decoration in natural marble. It also includes many artistic figures made by major international artists.
- The Boulevard features the financial and business district that houses the Emaar Square building, which features unique engineering designs.
- When you wander inside the boulevard, you will find many different restaurants and cafes that enable you to taste the best Arabic and international dishes, such as “Paul”, “Cedar of Lebanon”, “Benegais”.
Leisure activities inside the Boulevard
- There are also many festive special offers that attract many visitors.
- Getting around 3.5 km inside this boulevard is difficult of course, so place officials have made sure to provide Becky air grades in order to keep visitors comfortable, on the one hand, and add more fun activities.
- These bikes cost around 15 dirhams if they are rented for 30 minutes.
- The recreational activities of the Boulevard do not stop there, as there are Indian rickshaws that can be installed by two people, which add more fun when roaming inside the street.
- There are also “Boulevard buses”, which are characterized on two floors, as their rides represent a pleasant journey inside the place that makes you look to the most prominent heritage places surrounding the place beside the modern buildings.
- For more enjoyment wandering inside the boulevard, you can also ride the distinctive trolley in red, which is one of the most attractive means for visitors there, which also enables you to explore the place more, along with many places designated for children.
- When you visit the boulevard, don’t forget to bring your camera with you to take pictures of the memorable moments.