Table of Contents
The Similan Islands are located in Thailand specifically on the western coast of the Andaman Sea on the southern side of Thailand, and the Similan Islands are considered an archipelago of 11 islands. Coral reefs and spectacular rock formations are among its folds. The Similan Islands are among the favorite tourist destinations for marine tourism that offer a variety of activities, including scuba diving, in addition to the ability to explore deserted places full of wonderful wildlife.
What are the Similan Islands
The Similan Islands are divided into eleven islands, we mention them as follows:
- Koh Huoyong: The island’s largest and largest beach is this beach, closed to Phuket.
- Koh Bayang: It is one of the rocky islands that do not have beaches on its land.
- Koh Bayan: It is one of the rocky islands that does not have beaches on its land, but provides visitors with amazing places for diving.
- Koh Miang: She has large white beaches as well as wonderful forests.
- Koh Ha: It owns an eels garden and is called a small island.
- Koh Bayo: It possesses many types of soft and hard coral.
- Koh Hin Pother: Called “The Elephant Head Rock”.
- Koh Similan: It is the largest island between the Similan Islands.
- Koh Koh Bayan: It enables its visitors to practice scuba.
- Koh Poon: It owns sharks.
- Koh Tasha: Pisces owns among its lands.
Traveling to Thailand
Thailand is one of the tourist countries that attract thousands of tourists to it every year, because it has different places, shopping centers, ruins, shrines, parks and various historical monuments, in addition to providing many diverse activities for its visitors such as different diving and golf sites.