Wild wild wet waterpark in Singapore is considered one of the most important recreational places in Singapore as it is the largest of its kind in the country and includes a large group of recreational water games that suit all family members, adults and children.
Among the most important games that you will find in the park, free fall skis, tsunami, and others in addition to a special area for children and family where adults can share their children with fun and entertainment.
It opened in 2004 and then closed in 2012 with the aim of developing and expanding it, as it reopened in late 2020 to become an area of 3.8 hectares, i.e. the size of approximately 5 football fields. It is considered one of the best places of tourism in Singapore
Things to do in Wide Wide White Park
• Accompanying family and children and wandering around in the Wade Wide Wet Water Park, Singapore, to get to know the entertainment places it contains. You may be confused as to where you can start the fun there.
• You can start the experience of family raft rides and it is ideal for thrill lovers and adrenaline seekers. It is a rubber raft that accommodates five people that glide very quickly on twisted and sloping tracks to reach you to the blue water pool.Read:Top 4 activities when visiting the National Museum in Singapore
• Visit the “tsunami” swimming pool, which is a wonderful experience provided by you that combines swimming pools and high sea waves, do not miss the pleasure of swimming with the tsunami, as you can lie and sunbathe on the artificial beach of the pool.
• Looking for more crazy games? What do you think about the experience of sloppy watersheds that will take you on a quick trip that you slide on the water within a maze of passages?
• Children have their own place in the Wade Wide Wet Water Park, Singapore, where they will find a wide range of options for play and entertainment, including swimming pools, slides, water cannons and many others, which are of course safe and suitable for their ages.
• After burning a large amount of energy in the crazy games, you may want to relax and experience the raft rides in the lazy river, which is a water path extending for more than 300 meters as the waters slowly wash you away so you can enjoy the scenery along the river.
Read:Singapore customs and traditions … that you must follow!
• You can also sit in the restaurant and eat a distinctive meal of fresh seafood or enjoy drinking refreshments after spending a day full of fun.
The park is open daily from 1:00 pm until 7:00 pm.
On Saturdays and Sundays it is open from 10:00 in the morning until 7:00 in the evening.
Prices of entry tickets
Ages 13 years and over $ 20
Under 13 years old 14 dollars
Free for those under 3 years old
Prices vary on holidays and are subject to change, so you can visit the official website of the park and learn more details from here
Hotels near Wade Wide Wet Water Park, Singapore
D Resort @ Downtown East is one of the best 3-star hotels in Singapore, located near WadeWid Wet Water Park
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
The hotel is rated good in comfort, calmness, staff and cleanliness.
Village Hotel Shanghai by Far East Hospitality 4 stars is one of the best hotels in Singapore, a 15-minute drive from Wide Wide White Water Park
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
The hotel got very good reviews for the location, cleanliness, services, staff.
Wide Wide Wet Water Park Singapore website