Center Georges Pompidou is a complex building in the Beaubourg region, in the fourth district of Paris and one of the most popular tourist destinations in France.
It has been designed in the style of high-tech architecture and includes many important tourist attractions in the city, especially the country.
Among the highlights of the building are a huge public information library, the largest national museum of modern art in Europe, and a center for music and sound research.
The construction of the Georges Pompidou Center was completed in 1977 AD, and its renovation and maintenance was completed in 2000.
The area of the building is 2 hectares, with an estimated floor area of 103,305 square meters, and it consists of 7 floors above ground and 3 floors underground.
Table of Contents
Activities you can do
• You can start walking around you and your family in the front yard of the building, enjoy a pleasant walk in the place and take some pictures of the building’s facade and sides.
• You can also enjoy visiting one of the old and modern art galleries, which are held in the building on a daily basis, knowing that some of these exhibitions are exclusive.
You must visit the Music and Voice Research Center and the National Museum of Modern Art, which includes a wide range of works that are worth seeing.
• The building also includes a gesture and ballet theater and children’s plays, which is worth your visit because of its amazing daily performances by some of the famous teams.
Certainly, you can visit the library, which includes many books and manuscripts dating back to the last century, as well as some comic books.
• You can also visit Constantine Brancusi Studio, a famous artist from Romenia, to enjoy taking pictures of the finest paintings and unique artistic sculptures of its kind.
• The building also includes a cinema that you must pass, as it offers many cultural and historical shows and modern films.
• End your visit with a tour of the gift store, which includes books, antiques and decorative items, and includes many women’s goods such as bags and others.
Everyday from 11 am to 10 pm, and the last entry to the building is at 9 pm.
Entry prices for the Georges Pompidou Center in Paris
Entrance to the building is 5 euros per person.
The museum is 14 euros per person.
Cinema 6 euros per person.
For more information about changing prices, you can visit the official website of the Guru Pompidou Center. from here
The best hotels near the George Pompidou Center in Paris
Hotel La Clie Louvre is one of the best 5-star hotels in Paris, France, with excellent reviews. It is 1.3 km from the Georges Pompidou Center in Paris.
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
The location is excellent and close to the Louvre, the staff are helpful, the hotel is neat and clean, and some visitors complained about the lack of parking and inconvenience due to the hotel’s proximity to the main street.
Maison Brigitte Hotel is one of the best 5-star hotels in Paris with great reviews, and it is 1.5 kilometers from the Georges Pompidou Center in Paris
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
The location is excellent, services are good, rooms are comfortable.
George Pompidou Center location in Paris map