The palace of Saad abad is one of the largest archeological buildings in Tehran, attracting tourists from all over the world, and it consists of several small palaces that were specific to the Shah of Iran Muhammad Reza Pahlavi before the Islamic revolution in Iran, and it is decided to convert it into an ancient archaeological museum after that
The Saadabad palaces group is located north of the capital, Tehran, and is characterized by the splendor of its architectural design, surrounded by extensive gardens that extend enormous green spaces with a large number of water fountains that are no less impressive in their design than the beauty of the designs of palaces
The palace is made entirely of bright green stones with many engravings and decorations filling its walls, after this masterpiece was officially converted into a museum, it collected many artworks and paintings of the most famous ancient and contemporary Iranian and international artists.
Saadabad palaces group also contains long and clean corridors that separate the gardens from each other, and allow passers-by to visitors to the palace to better look at the main features of the palace internal and external, the place is perfectly suitable for an entertainment and knowledge holiday with family or friends
Things to do in Saadabad Palace
• Visiting the palace and getting acquainted with the date of its construction and the story of its construction. It is one of the most famous palaces inside the complex and one of the most beautiful tourist places in Iran.
• The palace has a large number of collectibles and furniture in addition to the presence of art paintings by many Iranian and international artists, making this building a great place for fans of ancient and modern art and lovers of antiques and paintings will love to see and reflect on its beauty
• The green spaces extending around the palace and other palaces is a very suitable place to spend times of fun and quiet between the huge trees and the distinctive roses, especially the Iranian Georgian rose. You can sit on one of the benches in front of the fountains and streams that circulate in the park in a flowing way in beautiful colors
• There are a number of figures and sculptures in the garden and among the palaces as well as many ancient weapons, ships and cannons that were used to defend these palaces combined and were focused on the large outer wall you can see and approach them freely and learn about the history and culture of the Iranians in the past and their development in the manufacture of weapons and artillery will be an open museum
• Before you enter the Saadabad Palace, Tehran, you should definitely make sure to have a good camera. What you will see inside will entice you and enjoy you by taking amazing photos of the palaces, its holdings, gardens, fountains, and the beauty of the tables with colorful mosaics. You will love your photos and keep them after you return to your country.
work hours :
All days of the week from 9:00 AM until 5:00 PM
Entrance to the palace is free
Hotels near Saadabad Palace Tehran
Tehran Grand Hotel is one of the best 4-star hotels in Tehran, 10 km from Saadabad Palace Complex ..
Ferdowsi International Grand Hotel is a 4-star Iran hotel, located 14 km from Saadabad Palace, Tehran.
Saadabad Palace site, Tehran