the moldive Islands
The Maldives is called the Republic of Maldives, which is a group of small islands located in the Indian Ocean from the Asian continent, and Male is the official capital of the country and its population reached 309 thousand people, according to a statistic conducted in 2013 AD.
Residents use the Dhivehi language, which contains many Arabic words. As for the religion spread in the Republic, it is the Islamic religion. There are many mosques in the islands, where the Maldivians adhere to the teachings of the Islamic religion well.
Economy of the Maldives
The economy of the islands relied on fishing for centuries, as these fish were exported to other countries through merchant ships, but in 1972 AD another economic income appeared for the country which is tourism that made the country a lot of money, which made it ranked first in the economy, followed by fishing In second place.
Traveling to the Maldives
Traveling to the Maldives has become a requirement for all tourists because of its distinct climate, the small size of its islands, and the magnificence of the landscapes in which it has reached. In 2007 AD, the number of tourists to the islands reached more than eight million visitors from all over the world.Read:Where is the city of Tantura located in Saudi Arabia?
The most beautiful places in the Maldives
- The National Museum: It is a museum full of antiquities that show the history of these islands. The museum building is characterized by its strange shape taken from the ways of Chinese architecture.
- Serena Dive School: It is a school that allows the traveler to enjoy the view of fish and coral in the sea, by providing many diving tools, so the traveler will enjoy this in addition to increasing his valuable marine information.
- Markets of the Maldives: They are diverse markets and are present in most of the islands, providing many products that a visitor buys as a souvenir or to present them as a gift to one of his friends. There are also many shells, diving and swimming tools.
- Industrial Male Beach: The Maldives not only suffice with its natural islands and stunning sandy beaches, but has created an artificial beach where thousands of tourists travel annually, enjoy it, practice swimming and visit the wonderful carnivals that take place.
The most important resorts in the Maldives
- Anantara Resorts: They are two resorts that are distinguished by their construction that combines old heritage and sophisticated modern decoration. Each resort contains a large number of private huts to receive families or friends.
- Kurumba Maldives Resort: This resort is distinguished by its stay on the wonderful white sand, in addition to its many parties daily for the traveler to enjoy.