If you are looking for free things to do in Dubai, we will ask you a number of places that you can go during your trip or your stay there, and during our article today from Arab travelers, it is that charming city that is a global tourist interface that thousands of visitors come to annually. Which made it among the ranks of developed countries, and became fourth in the world.
In it you find the skyscrapers that distinguish it from the rest of the cities, and also there are huge projects that cost hundreds of millions, in order to provide all the entertainment services that the citizen needs, because these projects can charm and amaze you as soon as you see them, and what distinguishes Dubai most is Burj Khalifa. Which is the longest and the highest in the world, in addition to that there are a number of places that you can enjoy for free, just follow the following lines.
Free things to do in Dubai
There are a number of things that Dubai offers, without paying one dirham, including: –
Skydive dubai skydive
It is a gym located in the open air, you can go to it, and train for free, as it contains special tools for bodybuilding exercises, as well as a running track, and other various sports.Read:what to do in sahl hasheesh
Cycling around Dubai Marina
You can go to the Dubai Marina Walk and ride your bike for free, while enjoying seeing the amazing views that are around you, but if you do not have a bike, do not worry about this, you can rent one for about 45 AED during one hour.
Dubai Marina Cinema with open air
You can enjoy free watching movies outdoors, at Dubai Marina, which is open during the winter period.
In this place you can attend the parties for free, and you can also drink free drinks when it comes on every Tuesday, by going to a number of places that are there, including Okite, Asia Asia, Cargo.
She did not miss the opportunity to enjoy watching the free parade of dancing water on the sound of music with the dazzling lighting that you are around, because this water reaches a height of 140 meters in the air, which makes it wonderful and beautiful.
Dubai’s free beaches
You can enjoy the wonderful turquoise waters, the wonderful Dubai weather and the bright sun, when going to the many free beaches that Dubai offers to the general public, including Kite Beach and Umm Suqeim beach that welcomes citizens, until midnight.Read:Traveling to Tunisia
Inside the huge Dubai Parks and Resorts theme park, entrance is free.
Free things to do in Dubai on your birthday
There are a number of places, gardens and restaurants that offer you many free offers, and through which you can enjoy them on your birthday, and there are some places that allow you to come to them with some of your friends or relatives, and these interfaces, including: –
- Wild Wadi Water Park Wild Wadi Water Park
- Aquaventure Water Park Aquaventure Water Park: You can enter for free on your birthday, and enjoy the fun atmosphere there.
- The Absolute BBQ RestaurantGo to it and you will get a free meal, you and one guest with you, just show your ID.
- Reform Social in Grill: Go to him on your birthday, and he will give you a free dessert, while he is in the Lakes Club.
- Paul Bakery Dubai: It offers you a free cake on your birthday, when you register on its site, and you can get the cake from any of its branches in all of the city.
- Trepicia Restaurant: Located inside the JA Ocean View, the JBR Dubai, it offers you a meal for you and six of your friends or family.
- Marina Social Restaurant: It gives you a free birthday cake, so you can spend this happy occasion and enjoy the atmosphere there.
- Aquaventure WaterparkA free ticket is provided to you to enjoy it, which is valid for a week. You can also get a discount for the Black Sea area, or for the dolphin bay, whether for groups, or for three guests with you, and you can get that free ticket by entering Atlantis.