The city of Antalya
Antalya or Antalya is one of the major Turkish cities located in the southwestern side of Turkey, and was established in the third century BC, and then gradually developed to become one of the most preferred tourist cities for many individuals, due to its view of the sea, in addition to It contains many places and attractions and historical sites, and we will talk in this article about its attractions in detail.
Landmarks of the city of Antalya
This is a list of the most prominent landmarks of Antalya:
- Hadrian’s Gate: It is considered an archaeological site in Antalya, where it was established in the year 130 AD, and it is distinguished by its three large arches.
- Murad Pasha Mosque: It was built in the year 1570 AD, and it is characterized by its walls decorated with various patterns.
- Headerlake Tower: It is characterized by its stone-built construction, and it is also distinguished by its tall height, reaching 14 meters.
- Yefali Minary Mosque: It is considered one of the oldest Islamic buildings in the city, where it was built in the thirteenth century, by Sultan Alauddin, and perhaps the most important thing that distinguishes it is its high altitude, reaching 38 meters.
- Ataturk Museum: It was opened in the year 1930 AD, and it contains two main floors, as the first floor contains pictures of Ataturk during his visit to Antalya, while the second floor contains coins belonging to the leader Ataturk.
- Antalya Museum: It is considered one of the largest museums in Antalya, as it contains about 5,000 relics dating back to the ancient civilizations that came to Antalya, and also contains many exhibits such as: money, textiles, and statues.
- Beach Park: It is one of the water parks in the city, which includes many large and huge water games, also offers many special offers for dolphins, and it is recommended to visit it for all family members for a special holiday.
- Saklikent Ski Resort: It is distinguished by its high altitude above the sea level, as it reaches 2400 meters. It is distinguished by its presence in a restaurant and a hotel. It is opened normally from December to April of each year.
- Couronlo Falls: It is one of the picturesque natural places in Antalya, which includes many different trees such as: mint, olive and bamboo, as well as many pets, in addition to containing many restaurants, and places dedicated to horse riding.
Find out more attractions in Antalya:Read:The most beautiful tourist attractions in Ukraine traveler
- Ataturk Park: It is considered one of the favorite parks of many tourists, and the reason is its view of the sea. Perhaps the most important thing is that it contains many trees and different flowers, as well as many cafes and restaurants.
- She Mall: Shi Mall contains many different merchandise such as: cosmetics, clothes, and shoes. It also has cinemas, as well as restaurants serving delicious food.
- Depo Mall: Depo Mall contains many international goods, as well as centers dedicated to children’s entertainment.
- Kaleici: Kaleici or the old city is one of the favorite places of the majority of individuals, as it contains inside the traces of civilizations that flocked to the city of Antalya, and also contains many different hotels and restaurants.
- Antalya Aquarium: It is considered one of the most water museums in the world as a whole, as it contains many marine creatures such as: sharks and aquariums.