Dubai Frame attracts huge numbers of visitors to Dubai, because this sparkling frame occupies a privileged location in Zabeel Park, and the most important of its location is its distinctive design and unique features that breathtaking and make the desire to visit it irresistible, and its visit automatically turns into the depths of the happiest memories store that Unforgettable over time, which no images need to remember due to the extraordinary ability of the frame with its amazing features to make the mind confine to thinking of anything but overwhelming happiness during the time of their visit. And if you think that all this talk is exaggerated, then you will be satisfied with its validity once you read the information prepared for you by the Arab travelers about Dubai Frame.
Advantages of visiting Dubai frame
- Enjoy watching sunset and sunrise from above.
- Watch the city of Dubai from the top and enjoy the panoramic view of its most important landmarks.
- Enjoy strolling on the beautifully illuminated glass lane of the suspension bridge.
- Unleash artistic abilities by expressing what is on the mind by drawing on any of the glowing, interactive, closed screens in the open air.
- Take stunning photos in different situations and in different places to be a special memorial to this charming tour.
- Have a delicious cup of coffee or any of your favorite drinks while enjoying the unique view of Dubai from a high altitude of 150 meters above ground level.
- Enjoy watching the water-illuminated panel that fascinates viewing its moving fountain to the sound of music.
- It opened at the beginning of the year 2020 AD.
- It is estimated to be 150 meters high and 93 meters wide.
- Its establishment cost 120 million dirhams.
- Designed to express the ideal form of structural balance.
- It was constructed using more than 9900 cubic meters of reinforced concrete, in addition to nearly 2000 tons of stainless steel and 2900 square meters of laminated glass panels.
- Wreathed over 15,000 square meters of gold-coated steel sheet that is anti-rust and inspired by the Expo 2020 logo design.
- It has 48 floors, and its elevators pass through all these floors in just 75 seconds.
Dubai frame features
Old Dubai exhibition
- It provides an opportunity to know the most important information about the history of the Emirates, based on the sensory, visual and audio indicators.
- It reviews the history of the Emirates from its dependence on fishing to its arrival in the advanced period in the modern era.
- It features 3D screens with special effects.
- It indicates the elevated area that offers the opportunity to enjoy a charming view of Dubai’s glittering landmarks.
- It contains distinctive screens known as reality screens that develop visitor information about the most important landmarks of the city.
- It has an area of its land covered with transparent glass, to allow visitors to enjoy watching the surface of the earth in the area below the frame from this high altitude. This area is estimated to be 25 square meters.
Dubai Future Show
- It is located on the floor known as mezzanine.
- It includes a huge interactive screen based on its virtual reality technology to give visitors the opportunity to visualize the development of Dubai during the next 50 years.
Times of his visit
- Daily from 9 am to 9 pm.
- Free: For children younger than 3 years + determination (with special needs) and 2 accompanying each.
- Children aged 3 to 12 years: 20 AED.
- People over 12 years old: 50 AED.
The rules of his visit
- Dress modestly.
- Do not enter any types of foods or drinks.
- Do not touch any of the holdings.
- Do not insert strollers or bulky bags.
- Avoid leaning against or climbing over barriers.
- Not to introduce pets of all kinds.
- Not to enter any types of games or sharp objects for any reason.
- Attention to children and ensuring that they follow all the rules that must be followed during the visit of the frame.
: 1, 2, 3.Read:Tourist program in Sri Lanka