The Sheikh Mohammed Center for Civilization Communication is a leading non-profit organization in the Emirates, organizing a tremendous and diverse number of activities and events aimed at developing awareness about the culture and history of the Emirates among visitors to the UAE and those interested in its culture from around the world, where the center provides specialized guides to organize these events and activities at the highest level It is of quality to offer to benefit the beneficiaries of its services and enjoy them at the same time, whether from those in the UAE or from the hosts of the center’s activities and activities in any of the countries. Thanks to the brilliance of the role of this center at the local Emirati and international levels, Arab travelers prepared the current article as a contribution to developing awareness about him and his pioneering cultural role.
Sheikh Muhammad Center for Civilization Communication
- It was established in the year 1998 AD with the aim of contributing to developing the awareness of UAE visitors on its culture and customs.
- Thanks to the establishment of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum.
- The center organizes a large number of distinguished events, such as visits to mosques and heritage sites, accompanied by tour guides.
- It offers interactive educational courses for the Arabic language for all ages.
- The center is characterized by its distinctive design, as it is an antique house with a restored wind tower in the Al Fahidi neighborhood.
- It gives its visitors the opportunity to taste the best dishes of traditional Emirati cuisine.
- Furnished with carpets designed on the traditional Emirati heritage and spread pillows just like the places of hospitality in the traditional Emirati homes.
- It provides an opportunity for its visitors to ask all the questions that revolve in their minds about the history of the Emirates and its culture, and these questions are answered by specialists because the center takes the phrase (open minds, open doors) as its slogan.
- To develop awareness about Emirati cuisine, where a traditional breakfast is served every Monday and Wednesday at 10 am, lunch every week from Monday to Thursday at 1 pm, and dinner every Tuesday at 7 pm. The most important details about that are available on the following link: (tasting). It is worth noting that the center offers meals at special times and is followed by a paragraph available for asking questions from visitors. The most important details about this can be found by communicating with the center electronically via the following: [email protected]
- Organizing visits to heritage monuments and mosques in 1 1/2 hour tours on Saturday 9:00 a.m., Saturday, Tuesday and Thursday at 10:30 a.m. You can learn more about this by reading the information reviewed here. When talking about that, it is worth noting that the center offers the possibility of organizing special visits with a minimum of 10 participants each.
- Organizing exploratory tours of the historical Al-Fahidi neighborhood in all its distinctive features. This is available between the beginning of November and the end of March. Booking a private visit requires the formation of a group of at least 10 individuals, with the need to pre-book according to the information shown here.
- Organizing visits to the Jumeirah Mosque every day except Friday, from 10 am to 2 pm, and this requires arrival 1/2 hour before the date of the visit. The Center reviews the most accurate information on this visit here.
- Organizing interactive cultural activities in various types of educational centers around the world, and any of the institutions wishing to benefit from the services of the center related to that contact with the center via the following e-mail: [email protected]
- Organizing recreational activities to develop awareness about the desert environment every Saturday from 12 to 12:30 pm, and in orbit from Sunday to Tuesday from 2:30: 3 pm; and Monday and Wednesday from 11:30: 12 noon, and from 2: 3:30 pm. The center provides all details about it here. And for those interested in birds that live in the Emirates, the center provides an opportunity to get to know these birds and get to know them closely for a period of up to 150 minutes per visit. It also clarifies all information about this activity at the following link: (Birds).
- Organizing various cultural events, and you can find various information about this by sending an email to the following link: [email protected]
Ways to communicate
- Official Website.
- Telephone number: + 971 4 353 6666.
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Book a visit.