Sharm El Sheikh is one of the most beautiful cities of tourism in Egypt, it is characterized by a wonderful location on the coast of the Red Sea, and includes many tourist areas, the most important of which is Mount Moses in Egypt, one of the most famous mountains in the Sinai.
The height of Mount Musa is 2285 meters, and this name was named after the Prophet of God Moses, and the mountain is one of the most important tourist destinations in Sharm El Sheikh because of its religious and tourist importance.
The best activities that can be done in Jabal Musa, Tor Sinai
• Your journey to Mount Moses in Egypt usually begins before midnight, as you head directly to the bus from your hotel, which is about two and a half hours away from the mountain, to reach Saint Catherine and on the way. You can shoot great video clips of the road that contains many wonderful views.
• When you arrive at the monastery of St. Catherine, the Bedouin guide will join you as your guide through the road to the mountain peak, which takes about two and a half hours.Read:The distance between Sharm El Sheikh and St. Catherine
• Do not forget to wear jackets, keffiyeh, headgear and gloves. This is because of the coldness of the atmosphere, which gradually decreases as you go up to the top of Mount Musa Sharm El Sheikh until the temperature reaches 4 degrees below zero at the top of the mountain.
• The mountain guide takes the old road up, which is called the Forty Valley, which is a bumpy road in which you will need hand scouts to be able to walk in the darkness of the night. This church is closed to tourist visits.
• Then you can continue your journey up to reach another historical place which is the stone of Moses surrounded by a fence of stones and the reason for this is an attempt to steal it ancient, which is the stone that our master Moses struck with his stick and water exploded from it, as there is another rock next to the stone engraved with some phrases in the Syriac language .
• When you reach the highest area of Jabal Moussa in Sinai, you can enjoy the magnificent view of the Sinai Mountains and take unforgettable photos.Read:The Damascene Restaurant Sharm El Sheikh is one of the best tried and tested Sharm El Sheikh restaurants
• Then the guide guides you once again, down from Mount Moses, the Tor Sinai, and then you go down to have a delicious meal in the restaurants in St. Catherine Monastery.
Then he went to the Monastery of St. Catherine to visit him from the inside, where it contains a historical church that contains ancient gifts from kings and princes, and it also contains a well called Musa well.
• After completing your visit to the monastery, your guide will accompany you to the place where the buses return to the hotel.
Hotels near Mount Moses in Egypt
The Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh is one of the best 5-star Sharm El Sheikh hotels, and it is 210 km from Jabal Moussa.
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
The hotel received excellent reviews from the Arab visitors for the staff, location, comfort, and cleanliness of the place.
The Novotel Sharm El Sheikh hotel is one of the best five-star Sharm El Sheikh hotels, and it is 211 km away from Jabal Moussa.Read:The best 3 activities when visiting Sharm El Sheikh Free Market
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
The hotel received very good reviews from the Arab visitors in terms of location, staff, comfort, and cleanliness of the place.
Mount Musa Sharm El Sheikh