A guide to the most beautiful places of tourism in Albania, Albania is one of the most beautiful tourist destinations that one might be interested in, as it is truly a wonderful country despite its small area, but it is rich in many attractive places and many attractions, it is located on the borders of Kosovo, Greece and Montenegro.
Albania is one of the countries affiliated with the Pecan region, which is located in the southeast of the European continent, and despite its wide tourist popularity, it is one of the countries rich in natural beauty with culture, vitality, places, the goodness of its people and the diversity of its cities. And its virgin nature, which has not been spoiled by modernity and pollution, Albania has a number of the finest beaches and a group of Ottoman architectural models, in addition to its prices that are considerably reasonable compared to many other European countries.
Table of Contents
Reasons to experience tourism in Albania:
- The wonders of monuments Given the very close location between Albania and Greece, it is natural to find many monuments such as heritage sites and castles that are of interest and dating back to the Byzantines and the Ottomans.
- Albania has many wonderful European coasts, with its bright blue waters, fine sand and clear skies.
- Calm and away from crowded tourist crowds, in this wonderful country can enjoy the natural beauty and history and the atmosphere of calm and peace and calm style that hangs over the local life there.
- Albania is characterized by the splendor of its natural scenes, especially that it is characterized by chains of glacial lakes and breathtaking Alps, this natural beauty that gives the visitor a great opportunity to practice many activities and water sports besides enjoying the natural beauty of this city.
- Due to the location of Albania in the south of the European continent and its location on the Mediterranean mainland, it is characterized by a wonderful weather where mild winters and hot summers, especially the areas overlooking the sea coasts where the open air and the fresh pure breeze.
- Delicious foods, especially fresh seafood, such as mussel dishes, octopus, shrimp, squid and fresh fish that are cooked in more than one distinctive way, there can be enjoyed eating fresh vegetables and organic fruits available in local markets.
The most beautiful places of tourism in Albania:
The capital, Tirana:
It is the starting point in Albania, as it includes many unique monuments that are worth exploring, such as the Adham Bay Mosque: the history of its construction dates back to the 18th century and is one of the tourist places that really worth visiting, and Skanderberg Square: It is one of the most important landmarks of the city where this square is where there is The National Historical Museum contains the statue of Skanderberg, the Albanian national hero, in addition to the presence of many places that offer delicious food and drink at cheap prices.
This city is located in the north of the country, as it is only 20 km away from the capital, and Kroi is located at the foot of Mount Krug. This city is characterized by its picturesque natural environment, and it contains many historical monuments such as the medieval castle built and still holding up to the highest point The city as if it welcomed visitors, and this city is famous for the smell of coffee and delicious food.
It is considered one of the most prominent tourist sites in Albania, as it has a thriving location from the Greek island of Corfu and its view of the Ionian Sea. The best places in Sandra where visitors go to enjoy the breathtaking sunset view.
It is located in the southwest of the country, it is a coastal resort that is very popular among tourists and locals, and the city of Flora is famous for olive production as it contains 280 thousand olive trees, and the city contains many historical monuments such as the Independence Building in which the independence of Albania was declared 100 years ago so I created a special memorial for this moment in the country’s history.
It is located in the middle of Albania, and it is one of the most beautiful and oldest Albanian cities, and is known as the city of a thousand windows, due to the wonderful mix of Albanian architecture and Ottoman architecture, and this city has an ancient castle dating back to many centuries ago, and in 2008 it was classified as a UNESCO site World Heritage.
It is considered one of the largest cities in the north of the country, as it is the cultural capital of Albania, due to the reason that it is the home to host many important events such as Lake Day, the Carnival and the Children’s Festival, in addition to the home of a prominent historical flame that had a great role during the First Balkan War, and the city has a unique lake Wonderful, famous theater and many restaurants that serve famous Albanian meals and has a rich market and an antique medieval castle.
It is considered a UNESCO World Heritage Site, as it is a true home for many cultures, as among them many cultures coexisted centuries ago, and the city includes many historical buildings, the most famous of which is the city’s castle, in addition to the presence of wonderful historical markets and many churches and mosques.