Dear reader, we present to you, through our article today, Arab travelers, a number of different information about tourism in the Philippine island of Palawan, which is located in the southern side of the state of the Philippines, and the capital of this island is Puerto Princesa, and it extends from the city of Mindoro in the northeastern part of Borneo, And located in the southwestern side of the country.
It is considered one of the most beautiful islands in the world, and there are many citizens who go to it to enjoy its scenic views.
During the following lines we will talk in some detail about this charming island, just follow us.
- It is ranked fifth as the largest of the islands in the Philippines, and it is considered the least dense island. We find that its population reaches 70 thousand people, and it extends from 8 to 20 degrees from the northern side, and up to 11 to 30 degrees in the northeastern side.
- It is famous for growing rice in the highlands.
- The percentage of the Muslim population who lives on this island is 10% of the total population as a whole, while the rest of the citizens practice their religion traditionally and naturally.
- Some scenes from James Bond films were filmed on this island located between the Solo Sea and the South China Sea.
Tourism in the Philippine island of Palawan
- Al-Jazira managed to get the first rank in the list of Travel & Leisure magazine awards. It was chosen from among the UNESCO World Heritage sites and is considered one of the most famous places of tourism in the Philippines.
- And this island won three consecutive times the title of the best tourist places in terms of beaches, monuments and natural and tourist places, in addition to the availability of a lot of activities in it, the first time I got this title was in the year 2013 AD, then I got it again during the year 2016 AD.
- It is considered a romantic, rural paradise surrounded by beaches that are distinguished by the wonderful turquoise waters, which have a shape like a sparkling crystal, and contain white sand, in addition to surrounding the island with limestone caves, and high-rise mountains, which are characterized by the purity of its beaches, the beauty of nature, and is a rich source of diversity Biological.
Among the most prominent places are the following: –Read:Search for tourism
It is considered one of the best beaches in the world, so you can visit it during your trip there.
Which is one of the wonderful tourist attractions located within the Philippines.
Puerto Princesa city
It is one of the largest cities in the Philippines according to its area, and it includes a number of tourist attractions, and there you can see the different natural wonders, and there is an underground river called the same name of the city, which is the longest river in the world that exists under the ground, and it has been attached to a site The World Heritage of UNESCO, and what distinguishes this river most is the possibility of discovering it by visitors by taking boat trips, entering the cave and seeing the river from it.
It flows from the mountain chain of St. Paul, and reaches the Puerto Princesa Suburbanian River Park, and tourists can go to the underground cave of the Capayogan River, and you can ride a boat from the beginning of the cave, then sail 1.60 kilometers inside the cave, and here they can enjoy watching the special formations With bats, and limestone.
It includes thirty diving sites suitable for all groups, so adults and children can enjoy a wonderful diving experience, and this city is also home to 850 types of marine life.
From the beautiful and quiet places that give you a lot of relaxation and ideal recreation, there you can enjoy this wonderful nature, which is the closest city to the Puerto Princesa River.
In addition to these places, you can also go to other places, including the following: –
- El Nido Marine Reserve Park.
- Coron Island, diving in to see Japanese shipwrecks gathering together.
- Honda Bay.
- Tobataha Coral Marine Park.
- Wildlife Sanctuary for Endangered Animals and West African Animals.
- Ursula Island: Here you can see coastal, migratory and marine birds.
And you can enjoy the atmosphere on the island of Palawan during the period from October to May, at this time of the year the temperature reaches 30 degrees, with little and little rain, and the island witnesses the wet season during the period from June to September.