The most beautiful tourist country in the world
Tourism is the transfer of a person from his home country to another country for a specific goal and for a specific period. Tourism varies between countries in the world such as archaeological and historical cultural tourism, curative and hospitalization, religious, recreational, scientific and sports, and for the success of the tourism sector, security and stability must be provided Political, and the readiness to receive tourists through the availability of restaurants, hotels, transportation, and the presence of tourist attractions, so the tourist searches for the most beautiful tourist areas to visit according to the season to enjoy these areas, and in this article we will mention the most beautiful tourist city according to the seasons of the year.
Vietnam is the most beautiful tourist country in the fall season
Vietnam is a country officially known as the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, and it is located geographically in the southeastern side of the continent of Asia, specifically on the China Sea and the Tokenin Bay, and its land area is approximately 331,690 km2, and it is divided administratively into fifty-eight provinces, five municipalities, and its capital city Hanoi, and its system of government is republican My subscription (single-party system), its official language is Vietnamese, and its official currency is Dong.
Vietnam is characterized as one of the most prominent tourist countries in the fall season, because of its tropical climate, and it includes many tourist attractions, the most famous of which are:
- Nha Trang Resort: It is considered one of the most beautiful bays in the second rank among the bays of Vietnam, as it features fine sand, beautiful beaches, clear ocean waters, and a mild climate.
- Cube Chi Tunnels: It is a huge network of underground tunnels, located in the northwestern part of Vietnam, and was used during the Vietnam War days to hide the Vietcong fighters.
- Mekong River: The river area is characterized by the proliferation of rice fields.
- Phu Quoc Island: It features untouched tropical forests, large damaged beaches, and coral reefs.
- Other parameters: Moi Ni Beach, Sa Pa City stands are located in the northwestern part of the country, Hoan Kiem Lake, Thien Mu Temple, which consists of seven floors, and Ha Long Bay located in the northern side of Vietnam.
Qatar is the most beautiful tourist country in the spring
Qatar is an Arab country located in the Arab Gulf region, specifically in the Arabian Peninsula, and its capital is the city of Doha, and its land area is 11,521 km², and the system of government in it is a constitutional hereditary emirate, divided administratively into seven municipalities, and its official language is the Arabic language, and it is denominated in the Qatari riyal and symbolized by (QAR) ).
Qatar is distinguished as one of the most important tourist countries in the spring, because of its warm climate, and it also includes many tourist attractions, the most famous of which are:
- Katara Cultural Village: It is located on the east coast between The Pearl and West Bay.
- Souq Waqif: It is a social heart of the capital of Qatar, the city of Doha, and is characterized by alleys, cultural places, unique architectural buildings, and shops.
- Qatar National Museum: It was built around the original Sheikh Abdullah Bin Jassim Al Thani Palace, and contains a very large collection of artifacts and antiquities.
- Other parameters:Ismail Qasimi site that contains the ancient cultural heritage, Dukhan Beach, Al Wakra State Park, Ras Barouk Nature Reserve, Museum of Islamic Art designed by the architect IMB, Celine Beach Resort, Museum of Islamic Art, Falcon Market, and the Corniche waterfront park, The Khor Al Adeed area, The Pearl Island Qatar, Aspire Park which is the largest park in the Arabian Gulf region, and natural ammunition reserves.
Singapore is the most beautiful country in the summer
It is an island officially known as the Republic of Singapore, located geographically in the southeastern side of the continent of Asia, and its land area is 710 km2, and the system of government is a unified parliamentary republic, and its official languages are Tamil, Malay, English, and Mandarin, and its official currency is the Singapore dollar and is denoted by ( SGD).
Singapore is characterized as one of the most important tourist countries in the summer because it has a mild climate in the summer, and includes many of the most famous tourist attractions:
- The Southern Rydges Heights: And that includes many bridges, and green spaces.
- Nova Church: Its first building was built in the year 1935 AD, and in the year 1950 AD its current building was built, located on Thomson Street 3000.
- Buddha Tooth Relic Museum: Located in the heart of Chinatown.
- Andrew Cassadryl Church:It is one of the oldest and largest churches in Singapore.
- Labdor Park: It is a national park that includes many historical monuments left by historical times and the Second World War, and nature reserves that contain more than seventy species of birds.
- Gardens by the Bay:It covers an area of 250 acres and consists of three gardens.
- Phuket Batuk Natural Park: This place was chosen as a memorial to the soldiers who died.
- Mount Viber Park: It is one of the very old parks in Singapore, and it has a cable car that transports tourists from Mount Faber to Sentosa Island.
- Our Lady of Luders Church: It is a Catholic Church located geographically in the central region, and it was opened in the year 1888 AD.
- Other parameters:Mount Vieber Park, St. Giuseppe Church built in 1853 AD, the Glass Dome, Fleur Dome, Banjul Park, Ion Sky Shopping Center, and Potnacle Gardens.
Switzerland is the most beautiful tourist country in the winter
Switzerland is a country geographically located to the west of the continent of Europe, and its land area is 41,285 km2, and it is divided administratively into twenty-six cantons, officially known as the Swiss Confederation, and its capital is the city of Berne, and its population according to the statistics of 2014 is 8,211,700 people, and its system of government is federal Parliamentary, official languages Romanesque, Italian, German and French, and official currency Swiss francs.
Switzerland has the advantage of being a major tourist country in the winter because it is characterized by snowfall and accumulation that makes it suitable for skiing activities. It also includes many of the most famous tourist attractions:
- Lake Geneva: It is the largest lake in Europe.
- Swiss National Park: It is one of the very old parks in the Alps, where it was founded in the year 1914 AD.
- Zermatt: It is one of the most popular areas for skiing.
- Interlaken area: It boasts skiing, paragliding, leisure activities, and bungee jumping.
- Chillon Castle: Located near Montreux, it is known as the Château de Chillon Castle.
- Other parameters: The ancient city of Zurich dating back 2000 years, the Matterhorn Mountains, which are considered one of the most famous mountains in the world, the Rhine Falls located in Schaffhausen, and the tropical alpine mountains that are characterized by the abundance of palm trees and glaciers.