We offer you in this article information about tourism in Morocco, where Morocco is one of the Arab countries, which includes many tourist places, through a group of multiple cities that are in Morocco, and most of those cities include many picturesque landscapes, along with many Attractive tourist attractions, and through this article we will get to know the best tourist attractions and places in Morocco.
Table of Contents
- Best tourist places in Morocco:
- First: Tourism in Casablanca:
- Second: Tourism in the city of Marrakech:
- Third: Tourism in the city of Rabat:
- Fourth: Tourism in the city of Tangier:
Best tourist places in Morocco:
First: Tourism in Casablanca:
Casablanca is one of the most important cities that exist in Morocco, because it is considered the official capital of Morocco, and is considered to be from
The largest city in Morocco, and the most important thing that distinguishes it is that it overlooks the Moroccan coast.
Entertainment in the city of Casablanca:
- You can enjoy a visit to the Arab League Park, which includes many green spaces alongside the distinctive palm trees.
- You can also visit the door of Marrakesh, which is one of the most important tourist places in Casablanca, and that door is one of the gates of the old city, and it is one of the places that many visitors from different parts of the earth intend, where there are many sellers around it from different African countries.
- Enjoying visiting the old city, which is one of the most important ancient and historical areas in the city of Casablanca, where it is surrounded by several walls along with its multiple doors.
- You can also visit the twin tower, which is two buildings, which are extremely high, and these two towers include many companies.
- You can also visit the Hassan II Mosque, which is one of the most famous mosques that exist in Casablanca, because it includes a unique and distinctive architectural design.
- You can also enjoy visiting Tamaris Water Park, which is one of the most important tourist destinations in Casablanca, which includes many distinctive and different water games that suit all ages.
- And if you are a fan of landscapes, you should definitely visit Ain Diab Corniche, which includes many restaurants and cafes throughout.
- You can visit Mohamed V Street and enjoy buying many commodities and some special souvenirs through the shops located on the street.
Second: Tourism in the city of Marrakech:
The city of Marrakech is one of the most famous and beautiful cities in Morocco, as it attracts many visitors
To the city of Marrakech, precisely because of the tourist places in it.
Entertainment in the city of Marrakech:
- Enjoy visiting the Jemaa El-Fna square, which is one of the most important tourist destinations, as it includes many people tamed for snakes, some people who tell stories.
- You can also visit the famous Majorelle Gardens, which includes a large collection of gardens that include many scenic landscapes.
- Enjoy visiting the famous Marrakesh Museum, which includes many art galleries along with some textures and multiple patterns.
- Some landscapes can also be enjoyed by visiting the Menara Gardens, which have been established in the 19th century.
- But if you are a fan of shopping, you can go to the city’s markets, which have many shops that include all kinds of goods and souvenirs.
- You can also visit the Bahia Palace, which is one of the most important monuments that exist in the city of Marrakech, because it dates back to the Alawite State, which includes a different architectural design.
Third: Tourism in the city of Rabat:
The city of Rabat is one of the most important cities that exist in Morocco, as it is one of the most attractive cities for visitors from
All over the world, Rabat has a large number of attractions, as well as scenic landscapes.
Entertainment in Rabat:
- You can enjoy visiting the archaeological chalet, one of the most important archaeological sites that exist in the city of Rabat, which dates back to the sixteenth century BC.
- Enjoy a visit to the old city, which is one of the most important ancient areas located in Rabat, which includes a large group of different shops.
- You can also visit the Kasbah of the Udayas, which is one of the most important landmarks of Rabat, which is considered an archaeological castle, and built by the Almoravids.
- You can also visit the zoo in Rabat, which includes many different types of animals that were brought in from all over the world.
- You can also enjoy visiting the archaeological museum located in Rabat, which includes many artifacts of antiquity and prehistoric times.
- You can also enjoy a visit to the Hassan Rabat Silo, which is one of the most important historical buildings in Rabat, whose construction dates back to the era of Sultan Yaqoub.
Fourth: Tourism in the city of Tangier:
Tangier is one of the most important cities in Morocco, because it is one of the cities that have a large number
It is a magnificent tourist attraction, along with a captivating landscape.
Entertainment in Tangier:
- You can enjoy a visit to the Cave of Hercules, which is one of the most beautiful places in Tangier, which stretches for more than thirty kilometers.
- You can also have fun and special time through the Museum of Moroccan Arts, which includes many ancient collections, as the museum dates back to the seventeenth century.
- You can also visit one of Tangier’s most famous tourist attractions and is the Saint Andrew Church, which was designed in an Islamic style.
- If you are looking for shopping, you can head to the large market, which has many shops, next to a large group of distinctive restaurants.
- You can also visit the Kasbah, which is one of the tourist places that includes a group of multiple buildings, among which is the famous Mosque of the Kasbah and also the Kasbah Museum.