Burj Al Arab website
The luxurious Burj Al Arab is located in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates, and it is designed to resemble a sail, as the tower is located on an industrial island in the Arabian Gulf, where the period of the late twentieth century and early eleventh century was a period of urban transformation that saw the building of hundreds of skyscrapers Clouds, tourism facilities, and other projects, evoke many world-renowned architects for their construction.
History of the Burj Al Arab
The architect Tom Wright from Atkins was the engineer responsible for building the tower, and in 1993 he took up the challenge of constructing this pioneering building, and construction began in 1994, and 3,000 companies and contractors participated in its construction, and 3,500 workers on the site, And 250 designers from the United Kingdom, the United States of America and Dubai, and it took two years to reclaim the island in the coastal waters of the Arabian Gulf, and another three years to establish this wonderful landmark, and the doors of Burj Al Arab were officially opened on December 1, 1999, where it was planned from the beginning that This tower becomes a symbol of Dubai, and reflects its heritage Lord, where the tradition of hospitality, the building reflects the city’s future.
Information about Burj Al Arab
The Burj Al Arab is one of the most important landmarks of the city of Dubai, and the most important information about it is as follows:
- Burj Al Arab is also known as the Arabian Sail.
- Burj Al Arab is 321 meters long and is the third tallest building in the world exclusively used as a hotel.
- The tower is built on an artificial island of 280 meters long.
- The island is connected to the mainland through a special curved bridge.
- The tower contains 142 luxurious one-bedroom suites, 28 luxurious two-bedroom suites, 18 panoramic suites, 4 club suites, 6 diplomatic suites, two major suites, and two royal wings.