Guide to the most beautiful tourist attractions in Poland Arab travelers, if you want to travel to a distinctive tourist destination in Europe, you should see the most famous tourist places in Poland, which attracts more than 10 million tourists annually, which is located in the center of the continent, you find Ukraine in the east and Germany in the west Lithuania and Russia in the north, the Czech Republic and Slovakia in the south.
It is worth noting that the best time to visit Poland extends from April to October, and witnesses a large tourist turnout in July and August, and through Arab travelers we will inform you of the best tourist attractions that are worth a visit.
Directory of the most beautiful tourist attractions in Poland, Arab travelers
Dear reader, we offer you the most important tourist areas in Poland, so let’s get to know them.
1. Warsaw Fountain Park
- You can not travel to Warsaw, which is in Poland, without visiting the fountain garden, which is getting more charming at night time, and it is one of the most beautiful dancing fountains in the world, which includes approximately 367 nozzles.
- During your visit to this landmark, you will find many animations such as a mermaid on the water that appear through the laser, and what distinguishes these cartoons seems to be real for the visitor, along with many different sound and light shows and documentary screenings that show the history of the city of Warsaw.
- If you want quietness and relaxation, you can sit in the garden and enjoy its beauty and get enough rest, calmness and relaxation.
- Entry to the park is free for everyone, and visiting times are 24/7.
2. Saxon Park
- One of the most beautiful landmarks in Warsaw, which is worth a visit, is the Saxon Park, which is located on the opposite side of the Bezudsky Square, and has an area of about 15.5 hectares.
- Featuring a unique design in English style, the park includes many attractive landmarks, most notably the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, along with many water fountains surrounded by many willow trees, in addition to the monuments of many Polish soldiers.
- Moving around the garden gives you the opportunity to see the various rare plants, as there are many small cafes that offer you various types of drinks, whether hot or cold.
3. The salt mines in Chechka
- Among the sights that are worth a visit in Krakow is the Vyalska Mine, which consists of a group of salt lakes, as well as the presence of many rooms and works of art made of salt. .
- This mine includes winding paths up to about 3 meters in length, and you can see many landmarks inside this place when you go down to a depth of 135 meters as it takes the shape of the slope.
- Among the most prominent features of the mine is an entire church of salt, which is one of the best features of the place, along with many sound and light shows that are always held there.
- You can sit inside the restaurant below the mine to rest and have many hot and cold drinks.
- Business hours start from seven thirty in the morning until seven and a half in the evening, seven days a week, and you can visit the official website of the mine by entering this site.
4. Palace of Culture and Arts
- One of the most beautiful palaces in the city of Warsaw is the Palace of Culture and Arts, which is one of the longest palaces in the world, with a height of 237 meters, and it represents a center for various companies and institutions, and in it there are also many concerts, theaters, cinemas and many other activities and activities.
- On your rise to the thirtieth floor you will be able to see an attractive view of the city from the balcony and look very impressive, as well as there are many recreational games that suit young and old alike, in addition to the Museum of Technology Palace, which displays the history of the city in various languages in an attractive and interesting way.
- Inside the palace there are many restaurants and cafes in which you can have a good variety of food and drinks.