It is a theme park that belongs to the Ferrari Group, and is located in Yas Island located in the United Arab Emirates in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, it is the largest covered city in the world, where the city is located under a ceiling of approximately 200,000 square meters, the Ferrari World was officially opened on 4 November of the year 2010 AD.
History of the Ferrari world
At the end of 2005 AD, it was reported that Ferrari and Aldar Properties Group signed an agreement to establish the first Ferrari theme park in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, as the city was expected to open in 2008, but this did not happen for unknown reasons, and construction began in November (From 2008 AD and construction ended in 2010 AD, as the opening date was decided on October 28, 2010, but this opening was delayed for a week, due to the death of the ruler of the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah, Saqr bin Muhammad Al Qasimi, where he died One day before the opening.
Tourist places in the Ferrari world
This city contains approximately 20 distinctive games, which were announced on July 20, 2010, and we mention them:
- Formula Rossa game: It is the fastest roller coaster game in the world, with a speed of nearly 240 kilometers per hour.
- G-Force: It is a tower-like game, with players rising nearly 62 meters and at a high speed.
- Game V12 (V12): A water games of roller coaster.
- Fiorano GT Challenge Game: It is a game that comes in roller coaster games.
- Magic speed: It is a game that takes players on a fictional journey into a world of the natural environment.
- Scuderia challenge: It is a highly sophisticated racing simulator with the player racing against Ferrari cars with a virtual team.
- Magic of Italy game: It is a game that takes players on a tour of a mini stereo of Italy.
- GT game: It is a junior driving school.
- Carousel heroes: It is a test design for Ferrari cars in the future.
- Grand Prix: It is the second section for junior leadership education.
- Made in Maranello: It is a tour through the Ferrari factory in Maranello.
- Training camp game: It is a place where kids play to drive cars remotely.
- Bit Wall: It is a theatrical performance to meet the team of Scudia Ferrari before the race.
- Paddock: It is a copy of the Ferrari technical trailer for maintenance.
- Maranello cinema: It is a gallery in which a movie is shown, set in the 1920s.
- Driving with heroes: It is a theatrical 3D performance that translates a young engineer’s dream of driving with a Ferrari racing hero.