How long is the Burj Khalifa
Burj Khalifa is 828 meters long and it is a skyscraper located in the United Arab Emirates specifically in the city of Dubai, and is the tallest building in the whole world, and was designed by the American architect Adrian Smith of Skidmore Owings and Merrill, and its exterior is built in the form of three Reflected glass, aluminum, and stainless steel parts resisting it and its long, pointed-headed design that relied on Islamic architecture, which was inspired by the national desert flower Hymnokales, and is characterized by the narrowness of its walls and overlapping over the height, and is one of the buildings pain Any number of uses, where he has a luxury hotel and several residential apartments and various offices and multiple suites.
The opening of the Burj Khalifa
Burj Khalifa was officially inaugurated on the fourth of January in 2010, despite the fact that its preparation was not completely completed internally, and it was called the name of Burj Dubai during this period, and its name was changed to Burj Khalifa officially in honor of the President of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan.Read:Antiquities in Egypt
Information on the Burj Khalifa
There are many facts and information about Burj Khalifa, and we will mention the following some important information about Burj Khalifa, which are:
- The total number of Burj Khalifa floors is 163 floors above the ground, divided into 154 usable floors, 46 for the summit, and 9 floors for maintenance, in addition to two underground floors for parking.
- The highest level in the tower is 584.5 meters, which is the upper floor.
- The observatory observatory is located in the tower at an altitude of 555.7 meters.
- The cost of building Burj Khalifa amounted to US $ 1.5 million.
- The floor area is 309.473 meters.
- The number of elevators in Burj Khalifa is 57 elevators.