Let’s get to know the old market in Sharjah, which is one of the pulse of life in the United Arab Emirates, it is what is called the pulse of Sharjah, it is worth noting that it is one of the old markets that dates back to about twenty-five years in the history of its construction, as well as it has become one of the most important archaeological features that It symbolizes Sharjah civilization, as it contains many areas that attract tourists, including shops that offer food and drinks.
In addition to jewelery and markets, including Sarah’s Shopping Market, and Al-Dalil Mosque, which was built in an engineering way that has always attracted the eyes of tourists, visitors also enjoy the Art Museum that displays artwork belonging to the works of His Highness Sheikh Dr. Sultan bin Muhammad Al Qasimi, as well as those that performs shows and festivals So let’s get to know those individual areas that stand out in the old market through this article, which is presented to you by Arab travelers, follow us.
Old market in Sharjah
We accompany you on a tour to get to know the most prominent areas of the old market in Sharjah, which attracted the attention of the world towards it because of its archaeological symbols and areas that have become accepted by many tourists, so let us know it through the following lines.Read:Arab travelers from Baalbek castle
- It is one of the markets that smells of perfume, it is he who enjoys the display of unique products of perfumes and smart scents that combine the originality of the East and the civilization of the West.
- Likewise, we find that the smell of musk, amber and oud comes from all stores.
- It is worth noting that the old market is the one that contains unique pieces of clothing that reveal the Emirati heritage, as it displays distinctive women’s clothing that attract women tourists.
Al-Dalil Mosque in Sharjah
- It is located on the side of the old market in the Emirate of Sharjah, Al-Daleel Mosque, and it is one of the most famous mosques that are characterized by unique engineering and architectural construction. It was restored in the mid-nineties of the last century, and was supervised by the restoration of the Department of Heritage and Coordination in cooperation with the Department of Islamic Affairs and Endowments, as well as The efforts of the most famous engineering institutions after being assigned to undertake the restoration process after carrying out the necessary studies, in 2013.
- Some also called the mosque “the shoppers’ station and their sanctuary in the old market, ”as well as it is located within a residential area adjacent to some commercial areas, as well as its proximity to the port, and Sharjah Creek, where ships dock.
Sara Market in Sharjah
- The old market in the Emirate of Sharjah includes the “Sarah Market” which is located next to the Art Museum, while it is responsible for promoting women’s products, as well as it contains many products that include fabrics that symbolize the Emirati heritage, as well as fabrics, jewelry, jewelry, and clothing.
- While there is in the old market of Sharjah the Museum of Art, which was built in 1997, it is worth noting that this museum is composed of three floors, in addition to that it contains about five hundred paintings and artistic collections, where the museum presents the artworks it contains through exhibitions that Performed during the year.
- The museum also includes a bouquet of paintings that depend on its drawing on plastic art, in addition to it includes about four thousand titles in Arabic and English and many other languages.
Through this article, we dealt with many distinctive and unique places that attract the eyes and hearts of tourists in the Emirate of Sharjah; through a review of the distinctive areas in the old market of Sharjah, which includes many unique places, including the Sarah Market, the Art Museum, and the Directory Mosque, so let’s go around Throughout the old market in Sharjah, let us know the features of beauty and civilization.Read:What are the seven Arab Emirates?