Traveling to England requires knowing the most beautiful cities in London, which is considered one of the most important tourist destinations in the world, which is the largest city there, and has a population of about 8.4 million people, and those tourist places vary between historical and entertainment besides shopping, which enables you to practice many activities there It receives millions of tourists annually from all over the world.
Find in Arab travelers the most important and beautiful cities in London that guarantee you to spend a pleasant trip there.
What are the most beautiful cities in London worth visiting?
1. City of Westminster
- The city is located in the middle of London’s West End, and was established in 1965.
- The city contains a lot of high-end historical places, most notably the Westminster Palace, which was built 950 years ago, and contains the Westminster Abbey and Church, and the monastery contains many ancient historic monuments.
- Westminster Palace also contains 1,100 rooms, and a number of celebrities, most notably Isaac Newton, were buried.
- One of the most prominent places in the city is Buckingham Palace, the main palace of the royal family, which includes the most luxurious royal halls there, as well as it includes a number of rare art pieces.
- Among the entertainment places you can visit there is the London Eye, which enables you to ride the famous London wheel to enjoy the view of the place, next to Piccadilly Circus.
- It is located in South East London on the West Bank of the River Thames, and is characterized by its many historical monuments.
- Among the places you can visit is “The Queen’s House”, which is a high-end masterpiece designed by an artist named Enjo Jones, who features carved ceilings.
- You can also visit the Katie Sark ship, which is very beautiful and was built in the year 1869 AD.
- What distinguishes that city also contains the National Maritime Museum, which is the largest maritime museum in the whole world, and through which you can learn about the history of the Royal Navy.
3. Brent city
- It was established in 1965 and contains the Brent River, which is one of the tributaries of the famous Thames.
- The city is distinguished by its presence on Wembley Stadium, which is one of the most famous football fields, besides it is ranked second in the largest stadiums in Europe.
- Among the places you can visit there is also St. Mary’s Church.
4. Kensington and Chelsea
- They are among the most prominent and richest neighborhoods in London located in the northern bank of the River Thames, and there you can visit many museums such as the Museum of Science and the National Army.
- There are also many beautiful parks and parks, next to the royal family mansion.
London’s rural towns
1. The City of Avenham
London is also distinguished for its many picturesque rural cities that enable you to enjoy the beauty of its scenery, the most prominent of which are the following:Read:France’s most beautiful rural country tourist is recommended to visit
- The city is characterized by the presence of many stone buildings, and it also takes you back to the Middle Ages when you wander the streets.
- It also includes St. Paul’s and St. Peter’s Church, and includes many distinctive wooden houses.
2. The city of Alfriston
- It is located in the middle of the Cockember River, and it has many vast green areas.
- It also contains many ancient buildings, and the best thing you can do there is to walk around inside to enjoy the beauty of its scenery.
3. The city of Asheul
- The best time you can visit is spring to enjoy the beauty of its climate.
- It includes many ancient buildings dating back to the fifteenth and sixteenth century, the most prominent of which is the wooded hut and the forest hut.
4. The city of Brockenhurst
- It is an excellent choice for those looking for calm and relaxation, and while you are strolling around you will find many pets.
- It has a small beach in the valley, where you can sit and enjoy the beauty of its view.
Also, when you visit the countryside, you can do many different activities such as riding horses, bicycles, and boats, as well as other places there are restaurants and libraries, in addition to hotels.Read:Tourism in Korea