Forum Mall Istanbul is considered one of the most beautiful tourist attractions in Istanbul, as it is one of the largest shopping complexes in Istanbul, not only in Istanbul but also one of the largest malls in all of Turkey’s cities. It was opened in 2009 and it extends over an area of 495 thousand square meters.
The mall contains about 300 shopping malls, as well as recreational facilities, various restaurants and cafes, and thus it is considered one of the best shopping complexes in Istanbul.
Below we will list some of the activities that you can do in Forum Istanbul Mall, one of the most famous malls in Istanbul, in addition to its location on the map and some hotels near it.
Activities you can do in Forum Istanbul Mall
• You can start shopping from the brands in the Istanbul Istanbul mall, such as Poynier, Adidas, Collins, H&M, etc., as it contains nearly 300 stores of different types of products bearing the names of the most famous Turkish and international brands.
• In addition to the former Istanbul Mall stores, there is also the famous IKEA store in one of the mall buildings, which is the mall that specializes in everything needed for the home and from which you can buy some of your home needs at reasonable prices.
• If you are accompanying your children, you can also accompany them to the Child Skills Center located in the Forum Istanbul complex, which is one of the first centers in Turkey of this type, and for the sake of entertainment you can take them to the games hall that contains many wonderful recreational games for them.
• For fans of watching movies, you can visit the cinemas in the Forum Istanbul complex that work with the latest technologies and showcasing the newest movies.
• You can also enjoy playing in the mall’s bowling alley, and for a more exciting and exciting experience you can ride the helicopter through the mall and take the most amazing pictures of you and Istanbul from above.
• After completing the shopping tours, you can head to one of the restaurants in Forum Istanbul, which contains the most famous restaurants known for enjoying a delicious lunch or getting refreshing drinks.
• You can then head to the Snow Museum in Istanbul, which is located inside the mall, which is one of the most important museums in Istanbul, where he visits large numbers every year.
You can also head to the Istanbul Mall Formium Aquarium, known as the Turquoise Istanbul Aquarium, attached to the Mall. It is a place that houses a large group of fish and the largest number of sharks in Europe, along with some marine organisms, and it is an opportunity for your children to get acquainted with new types of marine organisms.
Forum Istanbul operates daily from 10 in the morning until 10 in the evening.
Top hotels near Istanbul Mall Forum
Lionel Hotel Istanbul is one of the best hotels in Istanbul for families, away from the Forum Istanbul complex 2.6 km.
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
Visitors praised the hotel and rated it very good in terms of internet services, comfort, cleanliness, and location.
Golden Tulip Istanbul Perm Pasa Hotel is one of the best 5-star Istanbul hotels away from Forum Mall Istanbul, 1.6 km away.
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
The hotel received positive reviews and very good ratings in the facilities, location, cleanliness, comfort, facilities, staff performance, and value for money.
From the viewpoint of some visitors, the Golden Tulip Istanbul Perm Pasa hotel is limited to its location.
Forum Istanbul on Google Map