Berlin is one of the most important cities in Germany, because it is considered the capital city of Germany, as it is one of the largest cities in the European Union, and the city of Berlin is one of the most important cities in Germany because it includes many tourist attractions and multiple places, which are usually attracted Tourists to visit these places in particular, and we will get acquainted with those tourist and historical places that exist in the city of Berlin.
Table of Contents
- Best tourist places in Berlin:
- First: Charlottenburg Palace:
- Second: Brandenburg Gate:
- Third: Pillar of Victory:
- Fourth: Berlin Tower:
- The best parks in Berlin:
- First: The Zoo:
- Second: Treptower Park:
- Third: Tiergarten Park:
- The most important museums in Berlin:
- First: Musical Instruments Museum:
- Second: Pergamon Museum:
- Third: Berlin Museum:
Best tourist places in Berlin:
First: Charlottenburg Palace:
Charlottenburg Palace is considered one of the most important tourist attractions in the city of Berlin, and it is considered one of the ancient royal palaces. The establishment of this palace dates back to the seventeenth century, and the most important characteristic of that palace is the presence of a dome topped.
Contents in Charlottenburg Palace:
- The palace houses the distinctive architectural design, which includes many ornate rooms, which includes the distinctive and unique décor.
- The palace has a distinctive garden that includes many distinctive green spaces.
- In the palace there is a large theater, in which many different shows are held.
- The palace contains a group of different paths that lead to all parts of the palace.
- The palace includes a distinct lake, with a wonderful and distinctive view.
- In the palace there are many different statues
Second: Brandenburg Gate:
The Brandenburg Gate is one of the most important tourist attractions in the city of Berlin, and the most important characteristic of that gate is that it is one of the places on the currency of the German Euro, with a category of ten cents and also twenty cents, and the establishment of that gate since about the eighteenth century.
The contents of the Brandenburg Gate:
- The portal includes many different and distinctive reliefs that add to it a spirit of beauty and attractiveness.
- On top of the gate are statues of horses alongside its cart, which makes it one of the most beautiful and magnificent monuments in Berlin.
- Around the gate there are a large number of green gardens, which include a group of picturesque plants and flowers.
- The portal area includes some fast and light snack shops and some distinctive ice cream carts.
- Beside the gate there is also a fountain of the most beautiful fountains in the world.
- Numerous celebrations and specials are held at the portal, including New Year celebrations, as well as World Cup celebrations.
Third: Pillar of Victory:
The Victory Column is also one of the most famous sights in Berlin, because it is from the ancient pillars, where the construction of the Victory Column dates back to the eighteenth century, and was named that name due to the German military victories.
Contents of the Victory Column:
- The Victory Column has a tall and large elevation, approximately sixty nine meters long.
- The tower also houses a large group of spiral staircases, which provide climb to the top of the column.
- Around the Pillar of Victory there are a large number of green spaces, which make many consider it a hiking place in Berlin.
- The column above includes the famous Victoria statue, along with mosaics at the base that add beauty and charm to it.
Fourth: Berlin Tower:
Among the most famous sights in Berlin is the tower, which is located in the famous district of Mitte, and it is also called the TV tower, and the most important characteristic of that tower is its tall height which is more than three hundred and sixty meters.
The contents of the Berlin Tower:
- Berlin Tower has more than one hundred and forty floors, and can be climbed to the top through the electrical lifts located in it and equipped with the latest modern technology.
- At the top of the tower is a circular ball with a diameter of about thirty meters, which is covered by some panels that reflect lights and radiate light at night periods.
- At the end of the tower, there is a distinctive restaurant that offers delicious types of different foods and foods to suit all tastes.
The best parks in Berlin:
First: The Zoo:
The Berlin Zoo is one of the oldest parks in the city, and is designed over a large and vast area, and it also contains many different animals.
Entertainment at the Berlin Zoo:
- You can enjoy the zoo by watching many different wildlife species.
- Watch many different birds and reptiles.
- You can watch and participate in the strongest dolphins offered by the park, as well as offers to train and participate in the sea lion animal.
- A good time can be spent by heading to the aquarium which includes many different types of fish along with coral reefs.
Second: Treptower Park:
This garden is one of the most beautiful gardens that exist in the city of Berlin, because it provides many large green spaces that capture the eyes and hearts with their beautiful natural scenery.
Entertainment in Treptower Park:
- You can enjoy a wonderful time by watching the lake in the garden.
- There is also a boat rental service and a fun river tour.
Third: Tiergarten Park:
The Tiergarten is one of the most beautiful parks to visit in Berlin, because it includes many picturesque landscapes, in a very large and vast area.
Amenities in Tiergarten Park:
- Enjoy watching the many scenic views in the garden, which includes many trees and plants.
- In the garden there is also a lake, to which it adds an attractive view, but in winter that lake wanders into ice, and it can be skied.
- In the garden there is also a dedicated section where there is a group of animals and some different types of birds.
The most important museums in Berlin:
First: Musical Instruments Museum:
The Musical Instruments Museum is one of the most important tourist attractions in Berlin, because it contains many musical instruments and is a very suitable place for music lovers.
Entertainment at the Musical Instruments Museum:
- It is possible to enjoy wandering inside the museum, which includes a large collection of musical instruments, which number approximately three thousand and five hundred instruments from different antiquity.
- The museum also contains the first musical instrument invented since the Pharaohs era, alongside the instrument of the Kingdom of Russia.
Second: Pergamon Museum:
The Pergamon Museum is one of the most famous museums to be visited in Berlin, as it houses many ancient ruins that narrate history and ancient civilization, to about four thousand years BC.
Entertainment in Pergamon Museum:
- Enjoy watching the famous Ishtar Gate, as well as get to know the motorcade route that connects directly to Babylon.
- Enjoy seeing many distinct patterns, decorations and some ancient treasures.
- Numerous Islamic monuments can also be seen where the museum has a section devoted to Islamic Arts.
Third: Berlin Museum:
The Berlin Museum is one of the most important museums to visit while in Berlin, because it includes many artifacts.
Entertainment at the Berlin Museum:
- Watch many ancient Egyptian statues, including the famous Queen Nefertiti statue.
- Also enjoy the collection of Berlin’s ancient ruins, and some ancient Greek pieces.
- Enjoy watching some antiques of Troy.