Aqaba is one of the most beautiful cities that attracts many tourists from all over the world, because it includes many tourist attractions and picturesque and charming places, because it is one of the cities located directly on the Red Sea, and Aqaba is one of the cities affiliated with Jordan, But it is an important tourist interface in Jordan in general, so let us know together the most beautiful tourist places and areas that can be visited in the city of Aqaba.
Table of Contents
The most beautiful areas of Aqaba:
Aqaba includes a large number of tourist areas, which makes it a great source of attraction for visitors from all over the world, because it also has some charming beaches, which we will mention to you.
First: Aqaba Fort:
- Aqaba Castle is one of the oldest and most famous tourist places that exist in the city of Aqaba, because it is one of the buildings dating back to the fourteenth century.
- The most important characteristic of Aqaba Castle is its unique exterior and interior architectural design, which includes the ancient look and cultural heritage.
- Aqaba castle includes a large collection of ancient relics of ancient Islamic history that dates back to the ancient Ottoman times due to the control of the Ottomans.
Second: The Archeology Museum:
- The Museum of Archeology in Aqaba is one of the best areas in it, which provides all means of entertainment and enjoyment, because the museum includes a group of different departments.
- In the museum there is a hall called the Ayla Hall, which contains a large number of ancient artifacts that pertain to the ancient history of Jordan.
- In the Archeology Museum there is a section dedicated to many ancient tools and some ancient statues that were discovered in Aqaba throughout the ages, some of which date back nearly four thousand years, along with a large collection of coins and coins of the Fatimid era.
Third: Aqaba beaches:
Aqaba includes a large number of beaches, because it is one of the cities that are located directly on the Red Sea, and this is what makes them enjoy magic and attractions, and natural landscapes. Among the best and most beautiful beaches in Aqaba are the following:
- Perennes Beach is one of the famous beaches that exist in the city of Aqaba, and although it was one of the beaches that was opened a short time ago, it has become one of the most beautiful tourist attractions in the city of Aqaba.
- By visiting the beach, you can enjoy blue water landscapes, golden sands, and other beautiful landscapes.
- The beach includes many different water sports that many consider the beach’s attractions, among which diving is also beach. There is also a wide range of yachts that can be rented and hiking on a water cruise in the Red Sea.
- The beach also includes a large number of restaurants that offer all kinds of different foods and seafood, in addition to enjoying the beach view.
- The beach is also distinguished by its prices compared to many other beaches, as it requires paying ten dinars of Jordanian currency to one person only, while children are paid only six dinars.
- Palm Beach is also one of the most beautiful beaches in Jordan, specifically in the city of Aqaba, and it is also called Al Hafayer Beach and it is a wonderful place for lovers of charming nature.
- The most important thing that distinguishes the Palm Beach or the Hafayr is its location, as the beach is located near the city center, and it is surrounded by a large number of famous monuments that the city of Aqaba is famous for.
- Surrounded by palm beach, a group of green gardens with palm trees add to the place irresistible beauty and charm.
- It is also possible to enjoy scuba diving in the sea or take a marine excursion through the boats available for rental on the beach. It is also possible to get rowing boats and enjoy with family and friends.
- The beach also includes a large number of distinctive restaurants that provide all kinds of different foods and drinks, and which offer attractive views of the beach directly.
Fourth: Al-Qirba camp:
- The Bedouin Village camp is one of the best places to visit in the city of Aqaba, which is located only ten kilometers from the city center.
- The camp is one of the areas that you can have a good time with family and friends, as it has many rooms and also a group of tents.
- The camp includes landscapes around it, due to its proximity to the Red Sea shore, and this provides visitors with the pleasure of practicing various water sports in the Red Sea, including scuba diving, which is considered one of the best multiple camp services.
- There is also a group of other various entertainment in the camp, among which are various musical performances that are held on the shore of the Red Sea.