The most beautiful places in China
China is famous for its beautiful places, among which are the following:
- Huangzhou City: It is the capital of the country, and the most cities in the Chinese province of Zhejiang in terms of population density, and the city is distinguished by the presence of the West Lake, which is one of the sites of world heritage, and a destination for tourists, as this lake contains a number of temples, gardens, and artificial islands, and the city is expected to host the Games Asian 2022 AD.
- Gobi Desert: It is located in Mongolia and China, and is the second largest deserts of the continent of Asia, and the fifth largest deserts in the world, which is a large and arid rocky desert, and contains a small number of sand dunes, and this desert is famous for its fossil treasures, represented by eggs of dinosaurs, and stone tools belonging to some ages Before history, its climate is cold, and sometimes snow falls on it, and every year it receives a percentage of rain that reaches 194 millimeters. It is worth noting that sand reptiles, black-tailed deer, marble pole, and wild camels are the most important animals that inhabit them.
- Qingdao City: It is located in Shandong Province, and it is mentioned that it is one of the most wonderful cities that is characterized by its old German-style architecture. The city also has a number of beaches, beautiful gardens, and so on.
- Zhangjiajie National Park and ForestsIt is a beautiful park, located in Hunan Province, and is classified as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Yandeng Nature Reserve: It is a mountain reserve, located in Daucheng County, Sichuan Province, and is considered one of the most magnificent places in the Tibetan plateau region, where it is surrounded by sacred, snow-covered mountains, and this name is named after the clear and clear land of the blue planet.
- Great Wall of China: It is considered one of the greatest wonders of the world, and one of the most attractive landmarks for visitors, due to its historical importance and the splendor of its architecture, and the history of this wall dates back more than 2000 years.
China is famous for its food that is unparalleled. Therefore, we should forget about all the known information about Chinese food, preferring to go on one of the tours over Chinese cities, and discover that Chinese food differs from one region to another, where each region owns its own food and tastes, and it is believed that Shanghai cuisine is famous Sweets, while Sichuan Province is famous for its spices, so Chinese cuisine is amazing, which attracts many visitors to the country.Read:The best tourist attractions in Sri Lanka Colombo
Some famous facts about China
The country of China is known for the following facts:
- China occupies the rank of the largest country in terms of population, with a number of about 1.36 billion people, according to the 2014 statistics. It is also ranked fourth among the countries of the world in terms of area, and its area reaches 959,695 square kilometers.
- China is known for its army, which is the largest army in the world, and the second largest defense budget.
- Its economy ranks second in the world in terms of GDP.
- The year 2014 witnessed a rise in the Chinese trade surplus, reaching $ 31.9 billion.
- The Chinese flag was adopted on September 27, 1949, and it is reported that its preparation was made by Zeng Liansong.
- It is well-known for its main attractions, such as: Seven Stars Park, Heaven Temple, Ras el-Fil Hill, etc.
- It is divided into 22 provinces, 5 autonomous regions, 4 municipalities controlled by the Chinese government, and two autonomous regions (Hong Kong and Macau).
- It contains more than 22,000 rivers, including: the Yangtze River, the Yellow River, the Songhuiang River, and the Heilongjiang River.
- It is reported that silk originated in China since 3500 BC.
- China is famous for four major inventions: compass, gunpowder, printing and papermaking.