Know the best places of tourism in Spain 2020 If you plan to travel to a distinctive tourist destination in Europe accompanied by your family, in Spain there are many wonderful tourist attractions that attract millions of tourists who come to them from all sides in order to spend an unforgettable fun time.
What distinguishes Spain from a tourist point is that it carries a cultural heritage represented by the presence of many historical sights alongside the charming nature of it for those wishing to calm and relax, so in Arab travelers we offer you the most important of these places in order to spend a happy trip there with your family.
The most beautiful places of tourism in Spain 2020
1. Del Prado Museum
- If you are a fan of visiting museums, do not miss the opportunity to go to the Museum del Prado, one of the most important tourist attractions in Madrid, as it is the largest historical museum in Spain.
- When you walk around inside, you will find that it contains many paintings, which number approximately 2300, in addition to many sculptures, prints, and statues, as well as the advantages of this museum that it includes a collection of artworks by the most famous artists such as Peter Paul and Francisco de Goya.
- The museum includes precious and rare holdings of gold and crystal works, as well as artifacts from porcelain. The museum also includes many paintings that are very beautiful, as they are three-dimensional.
- After your tour ends, you can rest in the restaurants near the museum that offer you the best of Spanish cuisine.
- Visiting hours start from ten o’clock in the morning until eight o’clock in the evening, and the price of the entrance ticket reaches 14 July. For more information about the museum’s holdings and its most prominent activities, you can visit its official site by entering this link.
2. Al-Mawraq Palace
Read:Description of Temgad effects
- Visiting the city of Seville requires going to one of the most beautiful historical palaces in Spain, which is the lush palace that carries the fragrant Andalusian history as a witness to the beauty of the greatness of Islamic civilization through its splendid design in the Islamic style, and it was built by Muslims as a fortress to protect them from enemies.
- Al-Mawriq Palace is located in the southeast of the city of Seville, and the construction of this ancient edifice dates back to the year 1350 by Boutros Al-Qasi, and it is characterized by its wonderful reliefs that fill the walls and columns of the place.
- The palace is surrounded by a garden where you can sit to enjoy stunning views of the place, as it contains many water channels and fountains.
- One of the highlights of the palace is the theater, which was also built in the style of Islamic art, and it has approximately 500 seats, in which there are many different celebrations.
- Hours of visiting the museum start from nine in the morning until five in the evening, and the entry ticket price per person is about 4 euros.
3. Alameda Park
Read:Where is Rabigh located?
- If you are a lover of nature, you can visit Alameda Park located in the center of Marbella, which is one of the most beautiful gardens in Spain, and it includes many rare plants beside trees and water fountains that are made of colored ceramic and mosaic.
- The history of the establishment of this park dates back to the seventeenth century, and it is distinguished by its view of the Mediterranean Sea and it attracts a large number of locals and tourists, as the garden holds a number of concerts and festivals from time to time.
- The park includes a number of stores through which you can buy souvenirs, and if you love horse riding you can rent horses to wander inside the park for more enjoyment of the beauty of the place. There are also a number of Spanish restaurants that offer a variety of meals from Spanish cuisine.
- Visiting hours start from nine in the morning until seven in the evening.
4. Paradise of Corporal
- In the event that you go to the city of Granada, do not miss the opportunity to visit Paradise, which is one of the most beautiful landmarks of the city and the most famous landmarks of the Alhambra Palace, which is one of the most beautiful palaces of Spain, and it is located in a distinctive place between that palace and the Albayzin neighborhood, which is one of the most famous neighborhoods in that city.
- Al-Areef Paradise is distinguished for its many lush trees lined on the fence, besides this place attracts thousands of tourists annually who come to enjoy the beauty of this place and learn about its history.
- Beside the corporal paradise, you cannot miss the opportunity to visit the Alhambra Palace, which is characterized by its unique design in the Islamic style along with the high professionalism in the inscriptions of the verses of the Holy Qur’an on its walls.
- The price of the admission ticket is 9 euros. For more information about the corporal’s paradise, you can visit its official website.