The most famous tourist attraction in Laos
Kwang Si Waterfalls
Kuang Si Waterfalls is one of the most amazing waterfalls in Laos, where the waterfall descends 50 meters on three levels, and a group of morning baths are located under the waterfall, which directly overlooks the pouring waterfall scene. , And other various activities on this site.
Mekong and Nam Ou rivers
The Mekong and Nam Ou rivers are one of the most distinctive tourist destinations in Laos, providing visitors with a unique water adventure, which supports a thriving river cruise network that extends from Luang Prabang in the north. To reach Pakse in the south, visitors can take a trip to the region where the Nam Oo meets the Mekong, where the beautiful Pak Ou caves, and other amazing natural monuments are found in Ocean circumference.
Other attractions in Laos
Laos also contains many other tourist attractions that can be visited, including:
- The “Buddha” Park, which is located 25 km west of Laos, can be reached by taking bus number 14.
- Lao National Museum in Vientiane, which contains many monuments and culture of the Mekong Valley on the first floor, and the second floor contains many rooms that include pictures of the period 1353 AD, the war period and its consequences And others.
- The Golden City temple, which is located in an elevated position, is a beautiful and beautifully decorated place.
- “Presidential Palace”, the city’s main landmark, popularly known as the Vientiane Presidential Palace, is stunningly built and is modern built in the style of fine art.
- Lao Cultural Park, which is located in Vientiane on the banks of the Mekong River, where this park contains many birds and animals in cages, and this park also contains restaurants and a lot of interesting things.
The largest city of Laos
Vientiane City is the largest city in Laos with an area of 3,920 square kilometers. This city is also one of the most populated cities with a population of 562,244 people. The city is characterized by its wet and dry tropical climate, and attracts tourists because of its cultural heritage. This city is located on the banks of the Mekong River and was established In 1563 AD, the city is considered the economic center in Laos due to foreign investment in it.