Know with us today the best tourist places in Dubai 2020, the United Arab Emirates has become one of the favorite tourist destinations of many today, due to its charming entertainment places that attract the attention of everyone in the world. One of its most famous cities is the city of Dubai, which is full of many tourist and entertainment places. If you are looking for a guide to guide you during your visit to Dubai, we advise you to continue reading this article submitted to you from the Arab Travelers website.
The best tourist places in Dubai 2020
There are a lot of tourist places in the city of Dubai, and some of which you should not miss to visit, we show you the following.
- It is the tallest tower in the world with a length of 828 meters.
- Through his visit you can enjoy a magical view of the wonderful city of Dubai from the top of the tower, where there is a balcony open to visitors above.
- The tower also includes the highest mosque in the world, you can visit, pray, and enjoy its unique architectural style.
- And to entertain yourself, the tower includes the highest pool in the world, so you can spend a wonderful day with your family in the pool with a sarcastic view.
- The tower also houses one of the best Dubai restaurants located on the 122nd floor, which serves great meals and drinks.
- In addition to the charming tower garden that extends over an area of 11 thousand square meters, you can take a walk.
Dubai Dancing Fountain
- One of the most famous landmarks in Dubai that no tourist can miss.
- It is the tallest exhibition fountain in the world.
- A distinctive set of musical performances that show the dancing of the water waves to the sound of great music in the intersection of light makes it a magical show.
- Nine shows are organized daily from six o’clock until ten o’clock at a rate of every half hour show.
- One of the most famous things about Dubai is skydiving, you cannot visit Dubai without having this wonderful and enthusiastic experience.
- Skydiving in Dubai is one of the most popular activities due to the amazing scenery that the skydiving area has.
- Jumping from 13,000 feet above sea level, with a group of experts and the best trainees so don’t worry.
- Working hours are from Monday to Saturday from ten in the morning until six in the evening.
Dubai Desert Reserve
- One of Dubai’s favorite tourist destinations is to escape from the city noise and enjoy a quiet time.
- The reserve includes a variety of animals and birds threatened with extinction, as it includes more than fifty types of rare and desert plants, so it is the best destination for nature lovers.
- You can listen to spending authentic Bedouin times in the reserve while eating traditional meals and drinks in the Emirates.
Dubai Miracle Garden
- It is the largest flower garden in the world.
- It extends over an area of more than seventy two thousand square meters, and includes an estimated forty five million varieties.
- Dubbed the Garden of Miracles due to the magnificence of its charming design that displays flowers in an exceptional way, some in the form of the most famous tourist attractions in the world, and some with distinctive and unique designs.
- Among the most famous designs is the pyramid of flowers, which reaches a height of ten meters, thanks to which the garden enters the Arab travelers Guinness.
- It is located on the ground floor of the Dubai Mall and is one of the most attractive places for tourists.
- It is an aquatic zoo that includes more than thirty thousand species of various aquatic animals.
- You can enjoy watching the aquatic animals from your dream through the long tunnel.
- You can also try diving with small fish and feeding them.
- The most notable thing is the mermaid show, which is held periodically under the water.
In the end, we hope that what we presented to you in this article will be useful to you during your visit to Dubai.Read:The most beautiful tourist attractions in Morocco